My husband was told 48 hours in advance that he has to go to India for a week for work. He has a 24 hour layover (gets in at 9pm Monday night and leaves 9pm Tuesday). He is on a plane now, but asked me to help plan what he should do in Hong Kong for 1 day. Does anyone have any suggestions? I was considering hiring a guide for him since he doesn't even have the slightest idea what there is to do in Hong Kong. He also is a very nervous traveler, and doesn't like to just "wander around.' He needs an itinerary. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
One day in Hong Kong for nervous traveler
- 1 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 2 Wildlife Tour of India
- 3 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 4 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 5 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 6 white sand beaches in thailand
- 7 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit
- 8 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 9 Sri Lanka/ would like to hire driver/guide
- 10 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 11 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 12 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 13 water delivery and water dispenser
- 14 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 15 SHANGHAI GTG MAY 30, 2013
- 16 Udaipur, India
- 17 Cell Phones in India
- 18 India, What Can I Say!
- 19 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 20 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 21 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 22 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 23 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 24 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 25 Best Time to Visit Goa