I have more than a day at Singapre 1100AM to 1500pm next day. What is the best way of spending time that would include shopping, eating, tourism? Whats a good hotel to stay?
one and half a day in Singapore in mid-Jan
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 2 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 3 Myanmar itinerary help
- 4 6 full days in Yagoon
- 5 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 6 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 7 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 8 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 9 A wow spot
- 10 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 11 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 12 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 13 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 14 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 15 T Money or Seoul City Pass Plus
- 16 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?
- 17 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 18 Thailand Hotel HELP
- 19 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 20 Bangkok GTG early November ?
- 21 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 22 Travel during China national week?
- 23 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 24 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 25 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina