I promise to write a trip report in thanks for all your responses to my questions. We are still hoping for Nepal, have back up reservations for Luang Prabang, but I found out this morning that I had read incorrectly and that Luang Prabang is at 100 meters and not 1000 meters as I had thought (read figure for province not city). I had very bad reaction this summer going from zero to 10,000 feet, so would prefer to spend that week at 4,000-6,000.
Is there someplace nice in the Himalayan foothills in India we could go to easily from Bangkok? We know nothing about India and I don't want to give the country money right now, though I remind myself that the Indian govt is not the Indian people.
Thanks--decision time is next Sat night at 8 pm. We may just go to Dwarikas and hole up there and in Dhukhiel if things don't get worse and if we are not making these worse for Nepali
(we are going on to 16 day stay in Bhutan, with 5 day trek). I know--these are pretty privileged problems.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotmail login error 1(8OO) 57O 1233 MS OUTLOOK mail HELPLINE NUMBER
- 2 http://www.tryapext.com/goji-life-argentina/
- 3 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 4 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 5 Sri Lanka May
- 6 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 7 Japan rough itinerary
- 8 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 9 Bye bye SE Asia
- 10 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 11 One night in Osaka
- 12 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 13 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 14 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 15 Laos planning.
- 16 Impressions of India
- 17 Japan - costs
- 18 Japan for Foodies
- 19 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 20 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 21 Japan Rail Pass
- 22 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 23 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 24 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 25 20 days Itinerary Help!