I will be traveling to Japan in just over a week, and would appreciate suggestions for a restaurant in Tokyo or Kyoto with an outstanding Omakase chef's tasting menu. This will be my splurge meal and am willing to spend up to $150 per person, if that helps.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://slimatrexnorway.com/perlelux/
- 2 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 3 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 4 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 5 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 6 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 7 India Tour Companies
- 8 Vietnam Dong
- 9 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 10 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 11 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 12 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 13 3 weeks in Japan
- 14 New Years in Japan
- 15 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 16 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 17 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 18 Touristy Thailand
- 19 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia
- 20 One week in Taiwan (is not enough!)
- 21 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 22 Myanmar tour companies
- 23 Help with 2 week Thailand itinerary
- 24 A Victory Day Tour
- 25 16 hour layover in Indonesia; what to do?