I'm in the lounge in Perth and about to head off to South Korea. Flying with MAS for the first time in years. We will stay at Incheon tomorrow night and then head down to Gangin for the Celadon Festival ( porcelain) I'll try and report as we go but I understand wifi might be a bit tricky where we are - I'm just using a little iPod so will be brief as it tends to write what it wants not what I'd like!
Off to South Korea
- 1 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 2 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 3 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 4 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 5 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 6 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 7 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 8 Kashmir or Nepal
- 9 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 10 Wildlife Tour of India
- 11 Cell Phones in India
- 12 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 13 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 14 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 15 white sand beaches in thailand
- 16 Udaipur, India
- 17 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 18 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 19 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 20 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 21 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 22 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 23 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 24 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 25 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions