Hi Guys, I have been to Ho Chi Minh City before and have done the more touristy things of the city. I'm interested to know if you guys know of the off the beaten track things to do? Looking forward to your replies!
Off the beaten path - Ho Chi Minh City
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Does anyone book Visa to Vietnam through vietnamvisa.org.vn?
- 2 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 3 Vietnam Itineray Please Help
- 4 ...or maybe India?
- 5 India in November
- 6 1st Time to Japan - 14 Day Itinerary for May - Your Feedback Appreciated!!
- 7 Off on a Bangkok holiday once again!
- 8 Taking cash to Burma/Myanmar
- 9 Southern India
- 10 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 11 Magical India
- 12 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 13 Looking for help to plan trip to Vietnam
- 14 Planning a trip to SE Asia- limited time!
- 15 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 16 ANA Dreamliner
- 17 My Best of Philippines Photo Album (500+ Pics)
- 18 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 19 Safety in Malaysia
- 20 Anyone in Bangkok
- 21 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 22 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014
- 23 Exploring an abandoned village in Kazakhstan
- 24 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 25 Buy India Sim card there or here?