I will have three nights in each city in August. Not interested in typical tourist venues. But looking for authentic off-the-beaten-track suggestion in Hanoi or very nearby.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 bechua: Tec*h SUPP0RT Yahoo mail CONTACT 1:8OO:540:6830 Yahoo 24*7
- 2 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 3 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 4 Christmas in the Alps
- 5 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 6 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 7 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 8 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 9 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 10 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 11 Laos or Kerala?
- 12 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 13 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 14 Bali & Singapore in October
- 15 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 16 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 17 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 18 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 19 Booking on the fly
- 20 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 21 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 22 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 23 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 24 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 25 like my food