I was planning a trip across Eastern Europe and then looked at the map and got carried away and am now considering taking more time to do this part of the trip aswell!
Here are my main questions:
Can I get to Batumi from Odessa as a passenger without Cargo? How long does it take and around how much would it cost? I found stuff online, but I don't want to believe the prices (over USD100 o.O) If this is true, I have to seriously consider not doing this part of the trip...so if you know anything, could you please let me know?
Getting from Batumi to Tblisi, Yerevan and Ankara shouldn't be too big of a problem with buses right? Where would you recommend taking a stop-over between Yerevan and Ankara (or is it not THAT far?)
Also, does anyone have any experiences with any of the buses in this area? How long are the journeys? Could I do all of this in 2-3 weeks?
Around how much do the buses cost? I have no idea about anything in this part of the world! (I've been to Baku but didn't really travel around with public transport and I've never been to Georgia or Armenia or Eastern Turkey!)
On a slightly different note. Is there a ferry from Odessa to Istanbul?
Thank you so much in advance!
Odessa to Georgia and Armenia, Turkey and then Greece
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Castle & King
- 2 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 3 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 4 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 5 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 6 Bangkok airport taxi options
- 7 North Vietnam Again!
- 8 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 9 Complex Travel Group - Doable? Safe?
- 10 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 11 Hen Party In Thailand
- 12 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 13 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 14 6 nights at Bahdhavgahr, or split between Bandhavgarg and Kanha?
- 15 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 16 One week in India
- 17 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 18 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 19 Borneo or Sri Lanka for vacation?
- 20 reviews wanted for Sinorama tour company
- 21 We Recommend Our Guides! Saigon, Hanoi, Phnom Penh, Angkor
- 22 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights
- 23 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 24 Anyone visit an Orphanage while in Sri Lanka???-Want to help if we can
- 25 Has anyone seen any tandem bicycle rentals in Luang Prabang?