I was planning a trip across Eastern Europe and then looked at the map and got carried away and am now considering taking more time to do this part of the trip aswell!
Here are my main questions:
Can I get to Batumi from Odessa as a passenger without Cargo? How long does it take and around how much would it cost? I found stuff online, but I don't want to believe the prices (over USD100 o.O) If this is true, I have to seriously consider not doing this part of the trip...so if you know anything, could you please let me know?
Getting from Batumi to Tblisi, Yerevan and Ankara shouldn't be too big of a problem with buses right? Where would you recommend taking a stop-over between Yerevan and Ankara (or is it not THAT far?)
Also, does anyone have any experiences with any of the buses in this area? How long are the journeys? Could I do all of this in 2-3 weeks?
Around how much do the buses cost? I have no idea about anything in this part of the world! (I've been to Baku but didn't really travel around with public transport and I've never been to Georgia or Armenia or Eastern Turkey!)
On a slightly different note. Is there a ferry from Odessa to Istanbul?
Thank you so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo Hotels Etc.
- 2 what news should you pay attention in a trip?
- 3 JAPANiCAN.com
- 4 Tour group for Cambodia and Vietnam or Myanmar?
- 5 Travel in Kyushu.
- 6 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 7 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 8 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 9 Tour Guide for Jewish Tour of Cochin
- 10 3 weeks itinerary China
- 11 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
- 12 Bicycle riding required?
- 13 Castle & King tour questions
- 14 Travel to Philippines for Business - Health Concerns
- 15 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 16 Blog about our 6 week backpacking trip through Southeast Asia
- 17 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 18 INDIA - AMAZING PRIVATE TRIP IN MAY 2014
- 19 trekking in july in Myanmar
- 20 Nancy Chandler. 1938 - 22 June 2015
- 21 Private guides in Japan
- 22 New Delhi - What to see?
- 23 Warning! Don't use Sinorama Holidays to book a trip to China
- 24 Japan itinerary thoughts please!
- 25 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi