I was planning a trip across Eastern Europe and then looked at the map and got carried away and am now considering taking more time to do this part of the trip aswell!
Here are my main questions:
Can I get to Batumi from Odessa as a passenger without Cargo? How long does it take and around how much would it cost? I found stuff online, but I don't want to believe the prices (over USD100 o.O) If this is true, I have to seriously consider not doing this part of the trip...so if you know anything, could you please let me know?
Getting from Batumi to Tblisi, Yerevan and Ankara shouldn't be too big of a problem with buses right? Where would you recommend taking a stop-over between Yerevan and Ankara (or is it not THAT far?)
Also, does anyone have any experiences with any of the buses in this area? How long are the journeys? Could I do all of this in 2-3 weeks?
Around how much do the buses cost? I have no idea about anything in this part of the world! (I've been to Baku but didn't really travel around with public transport and I've never been to Georgia or Armenia or Eastern Turkey!)
On a slightly different note. Is there a ferry from Odessa to Istanbul?
Thank you so much in advance!
Odessa to Georgia and Armenia, Turkey and then Greece
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A wow spot
- 2 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 3 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 4 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 5 T Money or Seoul City Pass Plus
- 6 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 7 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?
- 8 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 9 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 10 Thailand Hotel HELP
- 11 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 12 Bangkok GTG early November ?
- 13 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 14 Travel during China national week?
- 15 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 16 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 17 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 18 When to go to Japan in April 2015 (blossoms but avoiding Golden Week)
- 19 Burma (Myanmar) proposed itinerary
- 20 climbing in Vietnam
- 21 Vegan food in Japan?
- 22 A quick breakfast in Hong Kong
- 23 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 24 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 25 trip to sapa not taking a tour