I was planning a trip across Eastern Europe and then looked at the map and got carried away and am now considering taking more time to do this part of the trip aswell!
Here are my main questions:
Can I get to Batumi from Odessa as a passenger without Cargo? How long does it take and around how much would it cost? I found stuff online, but I don't want to believe the prices (over USD100 o.O) If this is true, I have to seriously consider not doing this part of the trip...so if you know anything, could you please let me know?
Getting from Batumi to Tblisi, Yerevan and Ankara shouldn't be too big of a problem with buses right? Where would you recommend taking a stop-over between Yerevan and Ankara (or is it not THAT far?)
Also, does anyone have any experiences with any of the buses in this area? How long are the journeys? Could I do all of this in 2-3 weeks?
Around how much do the buses cost? I have no idea about anything in this part of the world! (I've been to Baku but didn't really travel around with public transport and I've never been to Georgia or Armenia or Eastern Turkey!)
On a slightly different note. Is there a ferry from Odessa to Istanbul?
Thank you so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://supplementranking.com/keranique-hybrid/
- 2 Avoid These Common Misconceptions
- 3 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 4 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 5 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 6 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 7 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 8 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 9 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 10 Indonesia travel agent
- 11 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 12 A beach of choice on Samui
- 13 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 14 Bangkok Taxis
- 15 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 16 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 17 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 18 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 19 A month in central Asia
- 20 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 21 Something about... Malaysia
- 22 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur
- 23 Two Round Trip Tickets?
- 24 Osaka, aquarium?
- 25 favorite activities in krabi area