I was planning a trip across Eastern Europe and then looked at the map and got carried away and am now considering taking more time to do this part of the trip aswell!
Here are my main questions:
Can I get to Batumi from Odessa as a passenger without Cargo? How long does it take and around how much would it cost? I found stuff online, but I don't want to believe the prices (over USD100 o.O) If this is true, I have to seriously consider not doing this part of the trip...so if you know anything, could you please let me know?
Getting from Batumi to Tblisi, Yerevan and Ankara shouldn't be too big of a problem with buses right? Where would you recommend taking a stop-over between Yerevan and Ankara (or is it not THAT far?)
Also, does anyone have any experiences with any of the buses in this area? How long are the journeys? Could I do all of this in 2-3 weeks?
Around how much do the buses cost? I have no idea about anything in this part of the world! (I've been to Baku but didn't really travel around with public transport and I've never been to Georgia or Armenia or Eastern Turkey!)
On a slightly different note. Is there a ferry from Odessa to Istanbul?
Thank you so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A tour operator overwhelmingly mentioned on another site
- 2 Off the Beaten Path Near Kanazawa?
- 3 Vietnam - September 2015
- 4 Cab service in jaipur | Tour and travels in jaipur
- 5 Sri Lanka: Itinerary set - need fine tuning help!
- 6 Need some planning information for Sri lanka trip
- 7 In 18 days from Hongkong via Siem Reap to Singapore (itinerary)
- 8 Sri Lanka plan
- 9 What does a Japan Rail Pass really do?
- 10 Beijing
- 11 Beijing tours -- worth it?
- 12 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 13 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 14 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 15 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 16 Private guide and driver for India
- 17 Hong Kong Layover at Night
- 18 Hong Kong - help please.
- 19 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 20 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 21 Eating in India
- 22 Trekking in India
- 23 Where best to stay in Penang
- 24 Hotel in Hanoi
- 25 17-Day Itinerary