I was planning a trip across Eastern Europe and then looked at the map and got carried away and am now considering taking more time to do this part of the trip aswell!
Here are my main questions:
Can I get to Batumi from Odessa as a passenger without Cargo? How long does it take and around how much would it cost? I found stuff online, but I don't want to believe the prices (over USD100 o.O) If this is true, I have to seriously consider not doing this part of the trip...so if you know anything, could you please let me know?
Getting from Batumi to Tblisi, Yerevan and Ankara shouldn't be too big of a problem with buses right? Where would you recommend taking a stop-over between Yerevan and Ankara (or is it not THAT far?)
Also, does anyone have any experiences with any of the buses in this area? How long are the journeys? Could I do all of this in 2-3 weeks?
Around how much do the buses cost? I have no idea about anything in this part of the world! (I've been to Baku but didn't really travel around with public transport and I've never been to Georgia or Armenia or Eastern Turkey!)
On a slightly different note. Is there a ferry from Odessa to Istanbul?
Thank you so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali Honeymoon Help
- 2 Fodor's Survey
- 3 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 4 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 5 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 6 Chilli Crab - Singapore
- 7 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 8 India in March and April??
- 9 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 10 Should I? Solo, male, 52yo, deliberating
- 11 3 Weeks In Bali & Gili Islands HELP
- 12 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 13 Need Feedback on Safety and Things to Do for Traveling to Maldives
- 14 maldives safe for woman traveling alone?
- 15 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 16 a month in india
- 17 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 18 India Safari 2017
- 19 Datong in Winter
- 20 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 21 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 22 haneda hotel
- 23 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 24 Rishikesh, India
- 25 Southeast Asia - 15 Nights Itinerary