I was planning a trip across Eastern Europe and then looked at the map and got carried away and am now considering taking more time to do this part of the trip aswell!
Here are my main questions:
Can I get to Batumi from Odessa as a passenger without Cargo? How long does it take and around how much would it cost? I found stuff online, but I don't want to believe the prices (over USD100 o.O) If this is true, I have to seriously consider not doing this part of the trip...so if you know anything, could you please let me know?
Getting from Batumi to Tblisi, Yerevan and Ankara shouldn't be too big of a problem with buses right? Where would you recommend taking a stop-over between Yerevan and Ankara (or is it not THAT far?)
Also, does anyone have any experiences with any of the buses in this area? How long are the journeys? Could I do all of this in 2-3 weeks?
Around how much do the buses cost? I have no idea about anything in this part of the world! (I've been to Baku but didn't really travel around with public transport and I've never been to Georgia or Armenia or Eastern Turkey!)
On a slightly different note. Is there a ferry from Odessa to Istanbul?
Thank you so much in advance!
Odessa to Georgia and Armenia, Turkey and then Greece
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 2 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 3 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 4 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 5 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 6 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 7 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 8 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 9 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 10 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 11 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 12 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 13 Nepal
- 14 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 15 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 16 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 17 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 18 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 19 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 20 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 21 1st time Japan - solo female
- 22 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 23 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 24 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 25 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July