I was planning a trip across Eastern Europe and then looked at the map and got carried away and am now considering taking more time to do this part of the trip aswell!
Here are my main questions:
Can I get to Batumi from Odessa as a passenger without Cargo? How long does it take and around how much would it cost? I found stuff online, but I don't want to believe the prices (over USD100 o.O) If this is true, I have to seriously consider not doing this part of the trip...so if you know anything, could you please let me know?
Getting from Batumi to Tblisi, Yerevan and Ankara shouldn't be too big of a problem with buses right? Where would you recommend taking a stop-over between Yerevan and Ankara (or is it not THAT far?)
Also, does anyone have any experiences with any of the buses in this area? How long are the journeys? Could I do all of this in 2-3 weeks?
Around how much do the buses cost? I have no idea about anything in this part of the world! (I've been to Baku but didn't really travel around with public transport and I've never been to Georgia or Armenia or Eastern Turkey!)
On a slightly different note. Is there a ferry from Odessa to Istanbul?
Thank you so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 다놀자총판 ▣☆접 속 : pts11.컴 ▣☆
- 2 다놀자 ◎♧홈 피 = pts11.컴 ◎♧
- 3 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 4 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 5 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 6 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 7 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 8 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 9 Kerala trip
- 10 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 11 E Visa for India?
- 12 1-2 months South East Asia
- 13 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 14 Help - India.
- 15 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 16 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 17 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 18 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 19 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 20 Side trips from Taipei
- 21 Georgia and Armenia trip
- 22 Urgent advice appreciated-Myanmar 9 days
- 23 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 24 Bicycling in Vietnam
- 25 Thailand Advice Please