I was planning a trip across Eastern Europe and then looked at the map and got carried away and am now considering taking more time to do this part of the trip aswell!
Here are my main questions:
Can I get to Batumi from Odessa as a passenger without Cargo? How long does it take and around how much would it cost? I found stuff online, but I don't want to believe the prices (over USD100 o.O) If this is true, I have to seriously consider not doing this part of the trip...so if you know anything, could you please let me know?
Getting from Batumi to Tblisi, Yerevan and Ankara shouldn't be too big of a problem with buses right? Where would you recommend taking a stop-over between Yerevan and Ankara (or is it not THAT far?)
Also, does anyone have any experiences with any of the buses in this area? How long are the journeys? Could I do all of this in 2-3 weeks?
Around how much do the buses cost? I have no idea about anything in this part of the world! (I've been to Baku but didn't really travel around with public transport and I've never been to Georgia or Armenia or Eastern Turkey!)
On a slightly different note. Is there a ferry from Odessa to Istanbul?
Thank you so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip to Sri Lanka
- 2 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 3 Discovering Paradise: fly to Sri Lanka
- 4 Inoculations for Vietnam & Camboda
- 5 Rerouting My Itinerary/April 2016
- 6 1 week rental in Kyoto (machiya / apartment)
- 7 Sri Lanka 4 week itinerary check please
- 8 Is Dalat worth a visit?
- 9 How to avoid MSG in China?
- 10 Thailand and ? 4 weeks summer 2016
- 11 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 12 Kyoto to Tokyo airport - Train or Fly
- 13 One month in Java and Bali
- 14 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 15 Last Minute Advice for my First Visit to Japan
- 16 Langkawi
- 17 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 18 Last Minute 3 week Japan Trip *HELP!*
- 19 Safety of KKH
- 20 SE Asia Mid October
- 21 Honeymoon - Advice Needed
- 22 Visa Service Referral Needed
- 23 Road trip to Rajasthan
- 24 "Ishaani" and "Ranvir" return from 2 weeks in Uzbekistan
- 25 Nepal - Safe to Go Mid Oct? Earthquakes + Political Unrest