I was planning a trip across Eastern Europe and then looked at the map and got carried away and am now considering taking more time to do this part of the trip aswell!
Here are my main questions:
Can I get to Batumi from Odessa as a passenger without Cargo? How long does it take and around how much would it cost? I found stuff online, but I don't want to believe the prices (over USD100 o.O) If this is true, I have to seriously consider not doing this part of the trip...so if you know anything, could you please let me know?
Getting from Batumi to Tblisi, Yerevan and Ankara shouldn't be too big of a problem with buses right? Where would you recommend taking a stop-over between Yerevan and Ankara (or is it not THAT far?)
Also, does anyone have any experiences with any of the buses in this area? How long are the journeys? Could I do all of this in 2-3 weeks?
Around how much do the buses cost? I have no idea about anything in this part of the world! (I've been to Baku but didn't really travel around with public transport and I've never been to Georgia or Armenia or Eastern Turkey!)
On a slightly different note. Is there a ferry from Odessa to Istanbul?
Thank you so much in advance!
Odessa to Georgia and Armenia, Turkey and then Greece
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 2 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 3 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 4 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 5 MSG in Hong Kong?
- 6 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 7 Thoughts on 2-3 week Myanmar itinerary? And local artists/galleries?
- 8 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 9 Thanks for helping make my trip to China amazing!
- 10 Haneda Airport to Narita Airport
- 11 Restaurants in Singapore
- 12 Kyoto for 3 full days - help with itinerary suggestions!
- 13 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 14 Where to go?
- 15 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 16 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 17 Comment please re stops during drive from Chiang Rai to Chiang Khong
- 18 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 19 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 20 Which airport for Tokyo
- 21 Victoria Peak Hong Kong Question
- 22 Saturday or Sunday for guided tour not too far from Chiang Mai?
- 23 newbie solo traveler! budget traveling Japan for a month
- 24 Rain in Hong Kong next week
- 25 Private transfer from Amritsar to Wahga Border