I was planning a trip across Eastern Europe and then looked at the map and got carried away and am now considering taking more time to do this part of the trip aswell!
Here are my main questions:
Can I get to Batumi from Odessa as a passenger without Cargo? How long does it take and around how much would it cost? I found stuff online, but I don't want to believe the prices (over USD100 o.O) If this is true, I have to seriously consider not doing this part of the trip...so if you know anything, could you please let me know?
Getting from Batumi to Tblisi, Yerevan and Ankara shouldn't be too big of a problem with buses right? Where would you recommend taking a stop-over between Yerevan and Ankara (or is it not THAT far?)
Also, does anyone have any experiences with any of the buses in this area? How long are the journeys? Could I do all of this in 2-3 weeks?
Around how much do the buses cost? I have no idea about anything in this part of the world! (I've been to Baku but didn't really travel around with public transport and I've never been to Georgia or Armenia or Eastern Turkey!)
On a slightly different note. Is there a ferry from Odessa to Istanbul?
Thank you so much in advance!
Odessa to Georgia and Armenia, Turkey and then Greece
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HKIA taxi with 3 people plus luggage?
- 2 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 3 July itinerary in Japan
- 4 India and Nepal 2014
- 5 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 6 Phones, staying in touch and SIM cards in India
- 7 2 Wonderful Weeks in Thailand
- 8 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 9 How early do you get to get to the airport in Thailand?
- 10 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 11 Hong Kong and ? for 8 days in April
- 12 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 13 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 14 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 15 Solo female : Bali or Thailand?
- 16 Ideas for solo (female) trip next month
- 17 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 18 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 19 How far in advance are hotels available to reserve?
- 20 Where in Bali should we stay
- 21 Free Weekend in Hong Kong - your favorite restaurants?
- 22 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 23 Vietnam or Brazil
- 24 Getting a "feel" for a country.
- 25 Car rental companies Phuket Airport?