I will be in HK with my family this Nov for 6 nights. I am planning to use the regular octopus card for the public transport.
1. Can I buy the octopus card in the airport ? If yes, can I redeemed the unused portion in the airport?
2. Is the card valid for airport bus A21 that i will be taking to my hotel?
3.How do I use the card in the bus? Do I need to scan it upon entering the bus and also when exiting?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Beware of China Job, Study & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 2 무료다빈치 ◐ 도메인 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 3 무료손오공 ▣ 홈피: 【_mk289.com_】
- 4 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 5 Tokyo hotel help
- 6 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 7 Vietnam visa
- 8 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 9 Family Friendly Penang
- 10 Train trip costs help please
- 11 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 12 Weather forecast
- 13 Bali - What to do?
- 14 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 15 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 16 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 17 Sri Lanka advice
- 18 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 19 Ryokan in Japan
- 20 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 21 Effects of Labour Day & Buddha's Birthday on HK touring?
- 22 Sri Lanka for 13 nights -need advice
- 23 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 24 Itinerary & airport help
- 25 Dinner spots for solo traveller