I will be in HK with my family this Nov for 6 nights. I am planning to use the regular octopus card for the public transport.
1. Can I buy the octopus card in the airport ? If yes, can I redeemed the unused portion in the airport?
2. Is the card valid for airport bus A21 that i will be taking to my hotel?
3.How do I use the card in the bus? Do I need to scan it upon entering the bus and also when exiting?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sim cards and adaptors
- 2 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 3 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 4 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 5 Hotel in Hanoi
- 6 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 7 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 8 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 9 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 10 India help needed
- 11 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 12 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 13 Trekking outside Sapa
- 14 Place to stay Hue
- 15 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 16 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 17 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 18 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 19 Go to Pai or not?
- 20 Ko Kraden hotels
- 21 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 22 Hoi Ann hotel
- 23 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 24 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 25 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods