I will be in HK with my family this Nov for 6 nights. I am planning to use the regular octopus card for the public transport.
1. Can I buy the octopus card in the airport ? If yes, can I redeemed the unused portion in the airport?
2. Is the card valid for airport bus A21 that i will be taking to my hotel?
3.How do I use the card in the bus? Do I need to scan it upon entering the bus and also when exiting?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://wellnessfeeds.com/rejuvalex-hair-regrowth/
- 2 offshoremedicalcoding
- 3 Where to go to Sapa, Vietnam
- 4 India visa for new passport
- 5 THINGS TO DO IN HANOI OLD QUARTER IN ONE DAY
- 6 Which is the best tourist place in India?
- 7 Aptitude preparation
- 8 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 9 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 10 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 11 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 12 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 13 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 14 Traffic and Police in India
- 15 Serendipity Srilanka
- 16 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 17 New Thai Visa
- 18 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 19 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 20 New Years in Japan
- 21 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 22 Sri Lanka in December
- 23 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 24 january 31 in colombo
- 25 sri lanka two places, two hotels