I will be in HK with my family this Nov for 6 nights. I am planning to use the regular octopus card for the public transport.
1. Can I buy the octopus card in the airport ? If yes, can I redeemed the unused portion in the airport?
2. Is the card valid for airport bus A21 that i will be taking to my hotel?
3.How do I use the card in the bus? Do I need to scan it upon entering the bus and also when exiting?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Spending a Week in Bangalore-Any Ideas?
- 2 More room for luggage in 1st class Nozomi trains than in regular trains?
- 3 Asia Tour Companies
- 4 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 5 5 and a half full days in Tokyo. Should I consider visiting Kyoto?
- 6 Help Needed for Ambitious 22 day trip Bali and SE ASIA for Mom and Son
- 7 Singapore
- 8 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 9 Experience 4 days in Ha Noi, Viet Nam - see,do and eat
- 10 Bringing vitamins to Japan - ok in ziploc baggies?
- 11 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 12 singapore accomodation?
- 13 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 14 Hong Kong....How hideous is the flight????
- 15 Beijing Yashou Market Closure
- 16 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 17 Three Weeks in Thailand
- 18 Is 7 days too long in Hong Kong
- 19 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 20 Writers Needed for Japan
- 21 Favorite guide books for Japan and other advice for planning?
- 22 17 Day Itinerary
- 23 11 hour NRT Tokyo Layover…Asakusa or Narita Town?
- 24 Bali Help
- 25 Chiang Mai to the Beach