I will be in HK with my family this Nov for 6 nights. I am planning to use the regular octopus card for the public transport.
1. Can I buy the octopus card in the airport ? If yes, can I redeemed the unused portion in the airport?
2. Is the card valid for airport bus A21 that i will be taking to my hotel?
3.How do I use the card in the bus? Do I need to scan it upon entering the bus and also when exiting?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 2 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 3 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 4 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 5 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 6 Japan rough itinerary
- 7 shanghai for 4 days
- 8 Budget Servied Apt
- 9 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 10 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 11 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 13 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 14 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 15 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 16 Something about... Malaysia
- 17 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 18 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 19 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 20 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 21 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 22 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 23 Japan Itinerary!
- 24 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 25 Sweltering in Saigon.