I will be in HK with my family this Nov for 6 nights. I am planning to use the regular octopus card for the public transport.
1. Can I buy the octopus card in the airport ? If yes, can I redeemed the unused portion in the airport?
2. Is the card valid for airport bus A21 that i will be taking to my hotel?
3.How do I use the card in the bus? Do I need to scan it upon entering the bus and also when exiting?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 2 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 3 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 4 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 5 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 6 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 7 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 8 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 9 Has anyone used Sanctuary Ananda to cruise in Burma?
- 10 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 11 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 12 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 14 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 15 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 16 Sakura (cherry blossom) forecasts 2016
- 17 A great trip in India
- 18 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 19 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 20 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 21 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 22 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 23 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 24 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 25 Hanoi Hotel