My wife and I are planning a trip somewhere in the Europe or Asia during the last week of October/first week of November. Ideally we would like to find good/dry weather and interesting things to do. Some time at the beach would be nice although we are more concerned about keeping busy site-seeing. Any recommendations would be appreciated. I specifically would like to know if there is enough of interest to keep us busy in Cyprus or Korea for 10 days. Would Spain be dry enough and warm enough to visit at this time? I am posting this question on both the Europe and Asia forums. Thanks for any help you can provide.
October/early November travel
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 2 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 3 Photos from India!
- 4 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 5 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 6 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 7 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 8 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 9 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 10 How to handle cash in Japan
- 11 Great Wall hike
- 12 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 13 Some Practical Advice on Japan from a just-returned first timer
- 14 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 15 Six days in Hong Kong
- 16 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 17 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 18 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 19 Storing photos while traveling
- 20 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 21 22 hour overlay in Tokyo, any ideas?
- 22 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 23 BANGKOK HOTELS
- 24 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 25 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip