My wife and I are planning a trip somewhere in the Europe or Asia during the last week of October/first week of November. Ideally we would like to find good/dry weather and interesting things to do. Some time at the beach would be nice although we are more concerned about keeping busy site-seeing. Any recommendations would be appreciated. I specifically would like to know if there is enough of interest to keep us busy in Cyprus or Korea for 10 days. Would Spain be dry enough and warm enough to visit at this time? I am posting this question on both the Europe and Asia forums. Thanks for any help you can provide.
October/early November travel
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 2 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 3 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 4 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 5 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 6 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 7 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 8 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 9 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 10 Nepal
- 11 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 12 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 13 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 14 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 15 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 16 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 17 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 18 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 19 1st time Japan - solo female
- 20 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 21 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 22 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 23 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 24 Odyssey unlimited
- 25 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?