My wife and I are planning a trip somewhere in the Europe or Asia during the last week of October/first week of November. Ideally we would like to find good/dry weather and interesting things to do. Some time at the beach would be nice although we are more concerned about keeping busy site-seeing. Any recommendations would be appreciated. I specifically would like to know if there is enough of interest to keep us busy in Cyprus or Korea for 10 days. Would Spain be dry enough and warm enough to visit at this time? I am posting this question on both the Europe and Asia forums. Thanks for any help you can provide.
October/early November travel
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 2 Trip report China
- 3 Looking for affordable travel companies in India!!!!
- 4 Wait time for Vietnam visa on arrival
- 5 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 6 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 7 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 8 Magical India
- 9 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 10 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 11 Burma, Myanmar Visa On Arrival (VOA) Is Available And Is As Easy As ...
- 12 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 13 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 14 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 15 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 16 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 17 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 18 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 19 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 20 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 21 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 22 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 23 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 24 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 25 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi