My wife and I are planning a trip somewhere in the Europe or Asia during the last week of October/first week of November. Ideally we would like to find good/dry weather and interesting things to do. Some time at the beach would be nice although we are more concerned about keeping busy site-seeing. Any recommendations would be appreciated. I specifically would like to know if there is enough of interest to keep us busy in Cyprus or Korea for 10 days. Would Spain be dry enough and warm enough to visit at this time? I am posting this question on both the Europe and Asia forums. Thanks for any help you can provide.
October/early November travel
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 2 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 3 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 4 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 5 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 6 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 7 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 8 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 9 How safe is Delhi/India
- 10 Malaria
- 11 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 12 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 13 Vietnam and coffee
- 14 I'm going to Japan!
- 15 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 16 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 17 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 18 Cherry blossom
- 19 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 20 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal
- 21 Shopping in Akhiabara
- 22 Which Putu in Bali????
- 23 Calling all Boracay experts!
- 24 10 hour layover in Tokyo Narita Airport
- 25 Suggestion for which city to break up our flights on the way to India?