Planning october trip to China and Japan. Will be 2 nights in Tokyo...Imperial Palace, Tower,Asakusa Temple then free time.Any suggestions for the free time? There is an optional trip to Mt Fugi for a day which I plan to do. Then on to Kyoto for 2 nights..including temple sights and optional trip to Nara. I would like to see a Geisha show while in Kyoto. Any other suggestions for sights on this short schedule?
October in Japan
- 1 Udaipur, India
- 2 High Alert for Travelers! New Deadly Bird Flu in China
- 3 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 4 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 5 Taxi from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- 6 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 7 Hanoi airport transfer to Hotel
- 8 Buying Jewelry in India
- 9 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 10 Cell Phones in India
- 11 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 12 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 13 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 14 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 15 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 16 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 17 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 18 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 19 Kashmir or Nepal
- 20 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 21 Wildlife Tour of India
- 22 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 23 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 24 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 25 white sand beaches in thailand