It's been lots of fun doing the Hong Kong research and trying to work out what has changed since previous visits (5 years ago and 15 years ago).
I'm intrigued to read that Oceanpark has had a major refurb and now has a panda enclosure (not sure if 1 pair or two, web stories are conflicting).
I've tried having a look through the website but it is painfully slow to load with all the extra flashing graphics.
Have you been recently? Did you enjoy it? How would you rate the panda enclosure?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 +91-9694102888 black magic removal mantra in tamil Vashikaran Mantra For Al
- 2 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 3 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 4 Sometahing is wrong
- 5 Twin rooms in Japan
- 6 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 7 sri lanka- tips required
- 8 base bangkok or manilla
- 9 Christmas in the Alps
- 10 Change my Itinerary?
- 11 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 12 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 13 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 14 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 15 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 16 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 17 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 18 Impressions of India
- 19 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 20 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 21 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 22 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 23 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 24 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 25 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?