It's been lots of fun doing the Hong Kong research and trying to work out what has changed since previous visits (5 years ago and 15 years ago).
I'm intrigued to read that Oceanpark has had a major refurb and now has a panda enclosure (not sure if 1 pair or two, web stories are conflicting).
I've tried having a look through the website but it is painfully slow to load with all the extra flashing graphics.
Have you been recently? Did you enjoy it? How would you rate the panda enclosure?
Oceanpark Hong Kong - visiting the Pandas
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 2 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 3 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 4 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 5 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 6 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary
- 7 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 8 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 9 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 10 6 full days in Yagoon
- 11 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 12 Where to Play Basketball in Tokyo
- 13 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 14 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 15 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 16 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place
- 17 Veligandu or Six Senses Laamu
- 18 Having doubts with China
- 19 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 20 Triple Room in Singapore
- 21 Beijing boutique hotel help
- 22 Beijing 3 days need help
- 23 Nepal - Trekking Tragedy...
- 24 Jogyakarta & - Bali?
- 25 Next Stop: Sri Lanka