It's been lots of fun doing the Hong Kong research and trying to work out what has changed since previous visits (5 years ago and 15 years ago).
I'm intrigued to read that Oceanpark has had a major refurb and now has a panda enclosure (not sure if 1 pair or two, web stories are conflicting).
I've tried having a look through the website but it is painfully slow to load with all the extra flashing graphics.
Have you been recently? Did you enjoy it? How would you rate the panda enclosure?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.scamcare.com/illuminexa-rejuvonus/
- 2 Bali - What to do?
- 3 Best jokes are available on jokesfair.com
- 4 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 5 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 6 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 7 Being customs
- 8 Itinerary feedback please
- 9 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 10 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 11 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 12 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 13 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 14 Tips in Myanmar
- 15 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 16 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 17 Road Scholar tour in China
- 18 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 19 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 20 myanmar
- 21 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 22 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 23 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 24 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 25 A beach of choice on Samui