It's been lots of fun doing the Hong Kong research and trying to work out what has changed since previous visits (5 years ago and 15 years ago).
I'm intrigued to read that Oceanpark has had a major refurb and now has a panda enclosure (not sure if 1 pair or two, web stories are conflicting).
I've tried having a look through the website but it is painfully slow to load with all the extra flashing graphics.
Have you been recently? Did you enjoy it? How would you rate the panda enclosure?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.horoscopepoint.com Suggested places for Moon in Virgo
- 2 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 3 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 4 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 5 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 6 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 7 Hanoi Hotel
- 8 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 9 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 10 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 11 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 12 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 13 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 14 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 15 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 16 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 17 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 18 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 19 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 20 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 21 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 22 A great trip in India
- 23 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 24 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 25 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?