It's been lots of fun doing the Hong Kong research and trying to work out what has changed since previous visits (5 years ago and 15 years ago).
I'm intrigued to read that Oceanpark has had a major refurb and now has a panda enclosure (not sure if 1 pair or two, web stories are conflicting).
I've tried having a look through the website but it is painfully slow to load with all the extra flashing graphics.
Have you been recently? Did you enjoy it? How would you rate the panda enclosure?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Do you want to buy Organic Products Online?
- 2 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 3 online shopping in Bangladesh
- 4 the EU floor
- 5 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 6 Sentosa Singapore
- 7 imported flooring market
- 8 India's Palace on Wheels Train Trip
- 9 Best tour operator in Bhutan 2016
- 10 What Does Garden Decking Mean?
- 11 clinton romesha
- 12 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 13 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 14 Rishikesh, India
- 15 India in March and April??
- 16 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 17 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 18 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 19 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 20 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 21 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 22 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 23 Japan- National Holiday
- 24 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 25 Passport