We had a good meal at Le Planteur in the garden Saturday night -lovely place . Very fun to be driven in the old Morris minor car. We also loved the fabrics at Yoyamay at the market.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 2 New Years in Japan
- 3 Advice on hotels in Shinjuku
- 4 A Victory Day Tour
- 5 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 6 Traffic and Police in India
- 7 India visa for new passport
- 8 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 9 What island to visit while visiting HongKong
- 10 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 11 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 12 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 13 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 14 Serendipity Srilanka
- 15 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 16 New Thai Visa
- 17 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 18 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 19 Sri Lanka in December
- 20 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 21 january 31 in colombo
- 22 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 23 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 24 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 25 3 weeks in Japan