Nice article on the preservation of the Chinese national treasures before they were divided between Beijing and Taipei.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 2 5 weeks in Japan
- 3 China and Japan help
- 4 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 5 Requesting Passport Number
- 6 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 7 Help! India Visa question....
- 8 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 9 India - Bangalore, Mysore & Agra
- 10 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 11 Singapore hotel
- 12 looking for Vietnam based TA to help plan trip
- 13 Splitting time between Hoi An and Hue
- 14 Indonesia in February/rainy season
- 15 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 16 Phu Quoc
- 17 Still contemplating SEA this winter and have questions
- 18 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions
- 19 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 21 Solo female first-timer: Thailand
- 22 Shanghai Pollution in January 2016
- 23 Japan winter! 2-month itinerary
- 24 Question about jungles (sumatra, borneo) and forest fires
- 25 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?