I am looking for a place for my family (5 people) to stay in Nozawa Onsen. We are looking for a traditional ryokan or an apartment close to the center of town and not far from the ski hill (as we will not have a car). Also hoping to find something resonably priced (aka not $500/night per person).
Is it worth it to book a ryokan with an onsen when there are so many public ones in the town?
Has anyone been skiing here at the end of March? Will it be slushy cement?
Any reccomendations or tips are greatly appreciated - Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Boy's girl vashikaran specialist +919602314644 maharashtra
- 2 4.5 days in Singapore
- 3 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 4 Itinerary Review: What do you think?
- 5 Where to Layover
- 6 2 weeks in Java
- 7 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 8 The Must-see temples in Bali!!
- 9 Saigon: French, War, Now Ho Chi Minh
- 10 Blooming chart in Japan
- 11 Interesting destinations for 6 weeks in Jan., Feb., or March
- 12 Itinerary review: Alpine Route
- 13 9 days in Bali
- 14 Layover in Hong Kong
- 15 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 16 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 17 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 18 Beach time in Thailand - mid November
- 19 Italy from an Asian base
- 20 Bus service in Nepal
- 21 Travel to India in May?
- 22 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 23 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 24 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 25 Advice for a newbie!