I am looking for a place for my family (5 people) to stay in Nozawa Onsen. We are looking for a traditional ryokan or an apartment close to the center of town and not far from the ski hill (as we will not have a car). Also hoping to find something resonably priced (aka not $500/night per person).
Is it worth it to book a ryokan with an onsen when there are so many public ones in the town?
Has anyone been skiing here at the end of March? Will it be slushy cement?
Any reccomendations or tips are greatly appreciated - Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 2 Using Bravo Indochina Tours Services
- 3 Phu Quoc
- 4 How can i transform my Offline Travel Business to Online??
- 5 looking for Vietnam based TA to help plan trip
- 6 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 7 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 8 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 9 5 weeks in Japan
- 10 India - Bangalore, Mysore & Agra
- 11 Requesting Passport Number
- 12 China and Japan help
- 13 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 14 Help! India Visa question....
- 15 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 16 Singapore hotel
- 17 Splitting time between Hoi An and Hue
- 18 Indonesia in February/rainy season
- 19 Still contemplating SEA this winter and have questions
- 20 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions
- 21 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 23 Solo female first-timer: Thailand
- 24 Shanghai Pollution in January 2016
- 25 Japan winter! 2-month itinerary