I am looking for a place for my family (5 people) to stay in Nozawa Onsen. We are looking for a traditional ryokan or an apartment close to the center of town and not far from the ski hill (as we will not have a car). Also hoping to find something resonably priced (aka not $500/night per person).
Is it worth it to book a ryokan with an onsen when there are so many public ones in the town?
Has anyone been skiing here at the end of March? Will it be slushy cement?
Any reccomendations or tips are greatly appreciated - Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 2 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 3 Sakura (cherry blossom) forecasts 2016
- 4 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 5 Advice for a newbie!
- 6 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 7 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 8 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 9 A great trip in India
- 10 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 11 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 12 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 13 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 14 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 15 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 16 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 17 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 18 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 19 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 20 Hanoi Hotel
- 21 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 22 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 23 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 24 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 25 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo