I am looking for a place for my family (5 people) to stay in Nozawa Onsen. We are looking for a traditional ryokan or an apartment close to the center of town and not far from the ski hill (as we will not have a car). Also hoping to find something resonably priced (aka not $500/night per person).
Is it worth it to book a ryokan with an onsen when there are so many public ones in the town?
Has anyone been skiing here at the end of March? Will it be slushy cement?
Any reccomendations or tips are greatly appreciated - Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Private tours in Northern India
- 2 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 3 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 4 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 5 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 6 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 7 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 8 Tokyo hotel help
- 9 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 10 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 11 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 12 Beware of China Job, Study & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 13 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 14 Vietnam visa
- 15 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 16 Family Friendly Penang
- 17 Train trip costs help please
- 18 Weather forecast
- 19 Bali - What to do?
- 20 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 21 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 22 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 23 Sri Lanka advice
- 24 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 25 Ryokan in Japan