I am looking for a place for my family (5 people) to stay in Nozawa Onsen. We are looking for a traditional ryokan or an apartment close to the center of town and not far from the ski hill (as we will not have a car). Also hoping to find something resonably priced (aka not $500/night per person).
Is it worth it to book a ryokan with an onsen when there are so many public ones in the town?
Has anyone been skiing here at the end of March? Will it be slushy cement?
Any reccomendations or tips are greatly appreciated - Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Reliable Packers and Mover in Bhopal
- 2 Bali airport transportation
- 3 Fast Service Provider of Packers and Movers in Bangalore
- 4 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/revi-spa-cream/
- 5 Best Packers and Movers in Ghaziabad
- 6 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 7 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 8 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 9 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 10 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 11 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 12 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 13 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 14 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 15 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 16 China visa 60 day limit--leave for weekend?
- 17 Hoi An in December?
- 18 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 19 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 20 Passport for Indonesia
- 21 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 22 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 23 Is this crazy?
- 24 Dollar traveller cheques
- 25 Jews in China. Who knew?