I am looking for a place for my family (5 people) to stay in Nozawa Onsen. We are looking for a traditional ryokan or an apartment close to the center of town and not far from the ski hill (as we will not have a car). Also hoping to find something resonably priced (aka not $500/night per person).
Is it worth it to book a ryokan with an onsen when there are so many public ones in the town?
Has anyone been skiing here at the end of March? Will it be slushy cement?
Any reccomendations or tips are greatly appreciated - Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 2 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 3 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 4 3 days with snow monkey visit.
- 5 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 6 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 7 Pakistan Forum/ Unfriendly
- 8 Japan Itinerary!
- 9 What are some hidden gems in Hong Kong?
- 10 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 11 Mumbai short visit
- 12 Thailand Guides
- 13 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 14 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 15 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 16 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 17 Phuket Beaches
- 18 India itinerary critique please
- 19 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 20 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 21 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 22 Magical India
- 23 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 24 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 25 Vientiane and ??