I am looking for a place for my family (5 people) to stay in Nozawa Onsen. We are looking for a traditional ryokan or an apartment close to the center of town and not far from the ski hill (as we will not have a car). Also hoping to find something resonably priced (aka not $500/night per person).
Is it worth it to book a ryokan with an onsen when there are so many public ones in the town?
Has anyone been skiing here at the end of March? Will it be slushy cement?
Any reccomendations or tips are greatly appreciated - Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 2 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 3 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 4 Japan GTG, early April
- 5 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 6 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 7 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 8 Takayama trail, Japan
- 9 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 10 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 11 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 12 Beijing tours
- 13 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 14 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 15 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 16 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 17 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 18 Visa for India
- 19 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 20 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 21 Hútòng Walking
- 22 Asia Forum Fans: Craig and Jeane Visit Ecuador and the Galapagos
- 23 Singapore SAEX bus service question
- 24 21 Hours in Hong Kong
- 25 best options for cell phone in Vietnam and Thailand