I am looking for a place for my family (5 people) to stay in Nozawa Onsen. We are looking for a traditional ryokan or an apartment close to the center of town and not far from the ski hill (as we will not have a car). Also hoping to find something resonably priced (aka not $500/night per person).
Is it worth it to book a ryokan with an onsen when there are so many public ones in the town?
Has anyone been skiing here at the end of March? Will it be slushy cement?
Any reccomendations or tips are greatly appreciated - Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 2 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 3 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 4 Road Scholar tour in China
- 5 Being customs
- 6 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 7 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 8 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 9 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 10 Tips in Myanmar
- 11 myanmar
- 12 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 13 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 14 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 15 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 16 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 17 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 18 A beach of choice on Samui
- 19 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 20 Travel India solo
- 21 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 22 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 23 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 24 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 25 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?