I am looking for a place for my family (5 people) to stay in Nozawa Onsen. We are looking for a traditional ryokan or an apartment close to the center of town and not far from the ski hill (as we will not have a car). Also hoping to find something resonably priced (aka not $500/night per person).
Is it worth it to book a ryokan with an onsen when there are so many public ones in the town?
Has anyone been skiing here at the end of March? Will it be slushy cement?
Any reccomendations or tips are greatly appreciated - Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 파워볼시스템배팅 ≪접속주소 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 나눔파워볼 ▶ 도메인 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 파워볼 ● 연결 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 4 Thai Jungle Experience
- 5 K2 Trek - stunning! But be careful of irresponsible agency
- 6 Angkor guides: Tek???
- 7 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 8 First time to India
- 9 Help with itinerary please, 10 days Japan
- 10 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 11 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 12 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 13 First time getting out of the country
- 14 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 15 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 16 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 17 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 18 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 19 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 20 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 21 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 22 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 23 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 24 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 25 Surgery at Bumrungrad?