I am looking for a place for my family (5 people) to stay in Nozawa Onsen. We are looking for a traditional ryokan or an apartment close to the center of town and not far from the ski hill (as we will not have a car). Also hoping to find something resonably priced (aka not $500/night per person).
Is it worth it to book a ryokan with an onsen when there are so many public ones in the town?
Has anyone been skiing here at the end of March? Will it be slushy cement?
Any reccomendations or tips are greatly appreciated - Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 2 Amakusa island help
- 3 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 4 Japan Trip Delayed
- 5 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 6 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 7 http://www.muscle4power.com/ion-z-pills/
- 8 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 9 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 10 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 11 Month long SE Asia trip
- 12 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 13 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 14 Cambodia weather
- 15 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 16 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 17 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 18 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 19 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 20 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 21 Is 1 hr 10 min layover in Narita enough?
- 22 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 23 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 24 I Finally Wrote A Trip Report
- 25 Visa Question - Cambodia