Cathay Pacific first class from Chicago to Hong Kong -nothing to say but FABULOUS. I took sleeping pill and slept about 11 hours. Food Wonderful, staff was as good as Singapore Air. Shangri-La BMW picked us up at airport. We are in a deluxe king with balconey in the Krungthep wing of the Shangri-La. I love a balconey. we watch the river traffic, and see the the life of the city . We just got here at 2am this morning, but managed to get up and have a super breakfast. We then went to the Chi Spa for steam and Masage(really nice).
Now at Bangkok Shangri-La
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali Diving on 2014?
- 2 Indian Visa
- 3 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 4 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 5 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 6 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 7 What are the things you look out for in a luxury hotel?
- 8 Magical India
- 9 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 10 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 11 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 12 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 13 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 14 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 15 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 16 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 17 Don't use World Expeditions
- 18 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 19 First time in Japan
- 20 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 21 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 22 Heyloo Hampi
- 23 Southern India
- 24 Bangkok - November 2014
- 25 Villa in Canggu Bali