Cathay Pacific first class from Chicago to Hong Kong -nothing to say but FABULOUS. I took sleeping pill and slept about 11 hours. Food Wonderful, staff was as good as Singapore Air. Shangri-La BMW picked us up at airport. We are in a deluxe king with balconey in the Krungthep wing of the Shangri-La. I love a balconey. we watch the river traffic, and see the the life of the city . We just got here at 2am this morning, but managed to get up and have a super breakfast. We then went to the Chi Spa for steam and Masage(really nice).
Now at Bangkok Shangri-La
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 2 Buying Insurance for Motorcycle Tours in Vietnam???
- 3 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 4 Snow Monkeys in Japan
- 5 Hakone - where to stay for two nights
- 6 Adelphi Suites
- 7 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 8 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 9 2 Weeks in Thailand - Looking for suggestions
- 10 Clothing needs
- 11 Silver shops on New Road behind the Oriental Hotel. Bangkok
- 12 Nancy Chandler maps
- 13 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 14 Wedding anniversary in Bali
- 15 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 16 Help re. Visa.
- 17 2-3 days to spend near Shanghai: Hangzhou or Monganshan?
- 18 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 19 swim after Christmas at Hoi An vietnam?
- 20 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 21 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 22 Jet Lagged in Mumbai
- 23 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 24 Free Sumo ticket in Fukuoka November 21
- 25 Do we need to reserve trains far in advance or just rock up to Station?