Cathay Pacific first class from Chicago to Hong Kong -nothing to say but FABULOUS. I took sleeping pill and slept about 11 hours. Food Wonderful, staff was as good as Singapore Air. Shangri-La BMW picked us up at airport. We are in a deluxe king with balconey in the Krungthep wing of the Shangri-La. I love a balconey. we watch the river traffic, and see the the life of the city . We just got here at 2am this morning, but managed to get up and have a super breakfast. We then went to the Chi Spa for steam and Masage(really nice).
Now at Bangkok Shangri-La
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Dread long flights USA to/from BKK
- 2 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 3 Trip report China
- 4 Magical India
- 5 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 6 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 7 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 8 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 9 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 10 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 11 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 12 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 13 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 14 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 15 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 16 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 17 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 18 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 19 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 20 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 21 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 22 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 23 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 24 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 25 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?