Cathay Pacific first class from Chicago to Hong Kong -nothing to say but FABULOUS. I took sleeping pill and slept about 11 hours. Food Wonderful, staff was as good as Singapore Air. Shangri-La BMW picked us up at airport. We are in a deluxe king with balconey in the Krungthep wing of the Shangri-La. I love a balconey. we watch the river traffic, and see the the life of the city . We just got here at 2am this morning, but managed to get up and have a super breakfast. We then went to the Chi Spa for steam and Masage(really nice).
Now at Bangkok Shangri-La
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sri Lanka - Does this seem right?
- 2 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 3 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 4 Advice Sought On East Malaysia Itinerary
- 5 Place to stay at Muine Phan Thiet, Vietnam?
- 6 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 7 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 8 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 9 MSG in Hong Kong?
- 10 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 11 Thoughts on 2-3 week Myanmar itinerary? And local artists/galleries?
- 12 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 13 Thanks for helping make my trip to China amazing!
- 14 Haneda Airport to Narita Airport
- 15 Restaurants in Singapore
- 16 Kyoto for 3 full days - help with itinerary suggestions!
- 17 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 18 Where to go?
- 19 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 20 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 21 Comment please re stops during drive from Chiang Rai to Chiang Khong
- 22 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 23 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 24 Which airport for Tokyo
- 25 Victoria Peak Hong Kong Question