Cathay Pacific first class from Chicago to Hong Kong -nothing to say but FABULOUS. I took sleeping pill and slept about 11 hours. Food Wonderful, staff was as good as Singapore Air. Shangri-La BMW picked us up at airport. We are in a deluxe king with balconey in the Krungthep wing of the Shangri-La. I love a balconey. we watch the river traffic, and see the the life of the city . We just got here at 2am this morning, but managed to get up and have a super breakfast. We then went to the Chi Spa for steam and Masage(really nice).
Now at Bangkok Shangri-La
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 2 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 3 A wow spot
- 4 Myanmar itinerary help
- 5 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 6 Suggestions for time for Vietnam itinerary, please
- 7 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 8 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 9 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 10 6 full days in Yagoon
- 11 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 12 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 13 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 14 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 15 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 16 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 17 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 18 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 19 T Money or Seoul City Pass Plus
- 20 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?
- 21 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 22 Thailand Hotel HELP
- 23 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 24 Bangkok GTG early November ?
- 25 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?