Cathay Pacific first class from Chicago to Hong Kong -nothing to say but FABULOUS. I took sleeping pill and slept about 11 hours. Food Wonderful, staff was as good as Singapore Air. Shangri-La BMW picked us up at airport. We are in a deluxe king with balconey in the Krungthep wing of the Shangri-La. I love a balconey. we watch the river traffic, and see the the life of the city . We just got here at 2am this morning, but managed to get up and have a super breakfast. We then went to the Chi Spa for steam and Masage(really nice).
Now at Bangkok Shangri-La
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 2 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 3 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 4 Takayama ideas in April?
- 5 Harbin Ice and Snow World
- 6 Restaurants and Things to do at night
- 7 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 8 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 9 Shaanxi History Museum
- 10 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 11 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 12 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 13 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 14 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 15 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 16 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U
- 17 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 18 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 19 3 Weeks in Japan - Please critique my itineary
- 20 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 21 India
- 22 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 23 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 24 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 25 Vietnam Family Travel Plans