Cathay Pacific first class from Chicago to Hong Kong -nothing to say but FABULOUS. I took sleeping pill and slept about 11 hours. Food Wonderful, staff was as good as Singapore Air. Shangri-La BMW picked us up at airport. We are in a deluxe king with balconey in the Krungthep wing of the Shangri-La. I love a balconey. we watch the river traffic, and see the the life of the city . We just got here at 2am this morning, but managed to get up and have a super breakfast. We then went to the Chi Spa for steam and Masage(really nice).
Now at Bangkok Shangri-La
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 wisata pulau seribu
- 2 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 3 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 4 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 5 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 6 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 7 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 8 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 9 vietnam and laos
- 10 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 11 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 12 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 13 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 14 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 15 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 16 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 17 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 18 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 19 Connaught Place
- 20 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 21 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 22 My SEA trip - photos update
- 23 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 24 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 25 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do