Cathay Pacific first class from Chicago to Hong Kong -nothing to say but FABULOUS. I took sleeping pill and slept about 11 hours. Food Wonderful, staff was as good as Singapore Air. Shangri-La BMW picked us up at airport. We are in a deluxe king with balconey in the Krungthep wing of the Shangri-La. I love a balconey. we watch the river traffic, and see the the life of the city . We just got here at 2am this morning, but managed to get up and have a super breakfast. We then went to the Chi Spa for steam and Masage(really nice).
Now at Bangkok Shangri-La
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Manila airport passenger terminal fee upon departure
- 2 best dining in Kyoto
- 3 Trip report from Phu Quoc in Vietnam
- 4 India travel agency/tour operator recommendations-OAT? WorldSpree?
- 5 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 6 Kathie's 2007 Adventures in Sri lanka
- 7 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 8 Colombo
- 9 GSM Unlocked Phone in Bangkok - Nexus 6?
- 10 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 11 Cu Chi tunnels claustrophobia
- 12 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 13 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 14 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)
- 15 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 16 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 17 6 Hour Layover in Ho Chi Minh
- 18 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 19 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 20 Nepal- recipe?
- 21 China trip - 15 nights
- 22 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 23 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 24 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 25 Traveling India in 8 Months