My fiancé and I are getting married in November (cutting it close...I know) and are currently looking into honeymoons in Thailand. We would like to visit 2 cities/area while we are there; preferably Phuket/Krabi for some Beach R&R and then to Bangkok. We are not restricted by the number of nights in each place, but more so by budget. Our total airfare & hotel budget is ~$4000 for the trip (food & other incidentals not included). We are coming from Washington DC; or could also depart from NYC/JFK.
Hotel wise in Phuket, we are ideally looking for something non-touristy and not a big resort, while also being on the beach. In Bangkok we are sort of open as far hotels are concerned.
Is it possible (and worth it) to do both areas in one trip on that budget (we know we can definitely do one or the other)? Thanks in advance for all your advice and suggestions!
November Thailand Honeymoon
- 1 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 2 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 3 Trip report China
- 4 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 5 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 6 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 7 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 8 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 9 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 10 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 11 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 12 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 13 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 14 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 15 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 16 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 17 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 18 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 19 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 20 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 21 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 22 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 23 Anyone in Bangkok
- 24 United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?
- 25 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input