My fiancé and I are getting married in November (cutting it close...I know) and are currently looking into honeymoons in Thailand. We would like to visit 2 cities/area while we are there; preferably Phuket/Krabi for some Beach R&R and then to Bangkok. We are not restricted by the number of nights in each place, but more so by budget. Our total airfare & hotel budget is ~$4000 for the trip (food & other incidentals not included). We are coming from Washington DC; or could also depart from NYC/JFK.
Hotel wise in Phuket, we are ideally looking for something non-touristy and not a big resort, while also being on the beach. In Bangkok we are sort of open as far hotels are concerned.
Is it possible (and worth it) to do both areas in one trip on that budget (we know we can definitely do one or the other)? Thanks in advance for all your advice and suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 BUY REAL & FAKE PASSPORTS(email@example.com) ETC
- 2 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 3 Hoi An in December?
- 4 Bali airport transportation
- 5 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 6 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 7 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 8 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 9 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 10 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 11 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 12 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 13 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 14 China visa 60 day limit--leave for weekend?
- 15 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 16 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 17 Passport for Indonesia
- 18 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 19 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 20 Is this crazy?
- 21 Dollar traveller cheques
- 22 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 23 India help with where to go
- 24 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 25 Getting to Hoi An from Hue