I am in need of any suggestions on this itinerary as far as the order of go. After much debate, these are the locations we have agreed upon visiting. Thailand: Bangkok for airport, Ko Phi Phidon, Koh Tao, Sukhothai for Loy Krathong this year, and Pattaya. Laos: Luang Prabang. Vietnam: Halong Bay and Hoi An. We are very swift travelers. Any suggestions will be met with great appreciation.
Nov 2011: Thailand, Vietnam, Laos
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Great Tour to Rajasthan / North India with private driver
- 2 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 3 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 4 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 5 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 6 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 7 Japan Itinerary for May
- 8 Thai island escape
- 9 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 10 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 11 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 12 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 13 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 14 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 15 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 16 South Korea 5 days
- 17 Japan -OAT tour
- 18 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 19 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 20 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 21 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 22 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 23 General question
- 24 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 25 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen