My friend are planning a trip to Northern Vietnam (the beginning of a month-long SE Asia journey) and I've been talking with a helpful woman at the Hostel in Hanoi where my friend and I are planning to stay. Because we have a tight schedule (and it's hard for us to plan since we've never been to the country), we have engaged this woman in helping to plan our itinerary. Before we book, I wanted to get your opinions as to the cost (does it seem high/normal?). Your feedback is very valuable, thanks in advance!
1/12: Hanoi - Sapa
Night train to Sapa
4/12: Sapa - Hanoi
Night train back to Hanoi
5/12: Hanoi - Halong Bay 2 days 1 night
Overnight in Halong or on Cruise
6/12: Halong - Hanoi
overnight in Hanoi
7/12: Hanoi departure
Include: Package Sapa 3 days 4 nights ( Round trip sleeping train , cabin 6/4 , 1 night Hotel, 1 night homestay, 2 Brreakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners, 3 night accommodation in Hanoi hostel)
Package Halong Bay 2 days 1 night ( Overnight on Boat or in Cat Ba island Economy /Superior, 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner)
Exlcude: Airport pick up or Drop off, Drinks, personal expense, Single Supplement
I have aslo Deluxe Package, however as you travel in tight budget I just send here 2 category Economy and Superior, We recommend Superior package
Northern Vietnam - Hanoi, Sapa, and Halong Bay
- 1 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 2 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 3 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 4 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 5 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014
- 6 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 7 Magical India
- 8 Visit To Goa
- 9 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 10 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 11 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 12 Myanmar Tour- Odysseys Unlimited or Asia Transpacific
- 13 Pindaya -to visit or not?
- 14 BLS International - Frustrating Passport Renewal Process
- 15 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 16 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 17 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 18 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 19 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 20 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 21 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 22 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 23 South East Asia
- 24 India's Online VISA Application
- 25 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?