My friend are planning a trip to Northern Vietnam (the beginning of a month-long SE Asia journey) and I've been talking with a helpful woman at the Hostel in Hanoi where my friend and I are planning to stay. Because we have a tight schedule (and it's hard for us to plan since we've never been to the country), we have engaged this woman in helping to plan our itinerary. Before we book, I wanted to get your opinions as to the cost (does it seem high/normal?). Your feedback is very valuable, thanks in advance!
1/12: Hanoi - Sapa
Night train to Sapa
4/12: Sapa - Hanoi
Night train back to Hanoi
5/12: Hanoi - Halong Bay 2 days 1 night
Overnight in Halong or on Cruise
6/12: Halong - Hanoi
overnight in Hanoi
7/12: Hanoi departure
Include: Package Sapa 3 days 4 nights ( Round trip sleeping train , cabin 6/4 , 1 night Hotel, 1 night homestay, 2 Brreakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners, 3 night accommodation in Hanoi hostel)
Package Halong Bay 2 days 1 night ( Overnight on Boat or in Cat Ba island Economy /Superior, 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner)
Exlcude: Airport pick up or Drop off, Drinks, personal expense, Single Supplement
I have aslo Deluxe Package, however as you travel in tight budget I just send here 2 category Economy and Superior, We recommend Superior package
Northern Vietnam - Hanoi, Sapa, and Halong Bay
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 2 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 3 Anyone book tour with Vietnam Private Tours?
- 4 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 5 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 6 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 7 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 8 India with 4 kids
- 9 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 10 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 11 Travel during China national week?
- 12 Destination Bangkok, again
- 13 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 14 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 15 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 16 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 17 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 18 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 19 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 20 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 21 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 22 Bagan Guide Recommendation
- 23 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 24 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 25 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang