I am planning to visit Hanoi and surroundings in late May 2014. I will only have 6 days in the area, so I am wondering how best to allocate my time? I'd like to explore Hanoi, Halong Bay, and possibly Sapa - but I am wondering if I should just pick 2? I anticipate I'll be back to the area again another time, so I don't feel compelled to squeeze everything in. Any suggestions greatly appreciated!
Northern Vietnam - 6 days
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 You guys have beautiful babies but down for moms watching
- 2 day bus Yangon -Kalaw?
- 3 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 4 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 5 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 6 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 7 Advice re. day trip from Chiang Rai to Mae Sai & Golden Triangle
- 8 Airport pick up from Narita
- 9 Will the new $100 bill be rejected or accepted in Burma?
- 10 Thailand Flights-Bangkok to Phuket
- 11 help with itinerary!
- 12 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 13 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 14 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 16 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 17 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 18 Christmas Time in India
- 19 Having doubts with China
- 20 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 21 Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- 22 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 23 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 24 What are the best near places to tour from Panchalingeswar in Odisha
- 25 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop