I am planning to visit Hanoi and surroundings in late May 2014. I will only have 6 days in the area, so I am wondering how best to allocate my time? I'd like to explore Hanoi, Halong Bay, and possibly Sapa - but I am wondering if I should just pick 2? I anticipate I'll be back to the area again another time, so I don't feel compelled to squeeze everything in. Any suggestions greatly appreciated!
Northern Vietnam - 6 days
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 hotels in Singapore-1st time there
- 2 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 3 Japan - spending money?
- 4 Teaching English in Asia or Europe
- 5 Nepal
- 6 two free days in Beijing
- 7 China in 12 Days
- 8 April in Bangkok, again!
- 9 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 10 Travel agencies in India e.g. Legends and Palaces, Castle and King
- 11 1st Trip to Bali
- 12 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 13 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 14 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 15 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 16 Your thoughts on Nepal and how long to visit
- 17 water villages, shanghai
- 18 language problem in japan
- 19 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 20 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 21 Private Guide in Chiang Mai
- 22 last minute plan to visit Sapa, Vietnam -- help
- 23 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?
- 24 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 25 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company