I am planning to visit Hanoi and surroundings in late May 2014. I will only have 6 days in the area, so I am wondering how best to allocate my time? I'd like to explore Hanoi, Halong Bay, and possibly Sapa - but I am wondering if I should just pick 2? I anticipate I'll be back to the area again another time, so I don't feel compelled to squeeze everything in. Any suggestions greatly appreciated!
Northern Vietnam - 6 days
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 2 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 3 1st time Japan - solo female
- 4 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 5 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 6 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 7 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 8 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 9 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 10 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 11 Odyssey unlimited
- 12 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 13 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 14 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 15 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 16 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 17 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 18 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 19 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 20 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 21 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 22 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 23 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 24 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 25 How to get to Koh Ngai?