I am planning to visit Hanoi and surroundings in late May 2014. I will only have 6 days in the area, so I am wondering how best to allocate my time? I'd like to explore Hanoi, Halong Bay, and possibly Sapa - but I am wondering if I should just pick 2? I anticipate I'll be back to the area again another time, so I don't feel compelled to squeeze everything in. Any suggestions greatly appreciated!
Northern Vietnam - 6 days
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 hello
- 2 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 3 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 4 Travel during China national week?
- 5 My trip report from the Philippines
- 6 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 7 Chinese idioms:calling a stag a horse
- 8 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 9 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 10 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 11 Golden Triangle Voyage – An Awesome Experience in India
- 12 Traditional & Cultural Safari in India through Golden Triangle
- 13 China with Collette Tours
- 14 Exploring Thailand
- 15 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok
- 16 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 17 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 18 Traveling solo to Thailand and looking for recommended tour company
- 19 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 20 Buying cycling clothes in Bangkok
- 21 Ho Chi Minh Mekong delta, pnom penh
- 22 Back from Kyoto, Koyasan, Hiroshima, Miyajima, Kyushu. Questions welcome!
- 23 K.L. Ideas on Hotel so on.
- 24 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 25 How would you organize this itinerary?