I am planning to visit Hanoi and surroundings in late May 2014. I will only have 6 days in the area, so I am wondering how best to allocate my time? I'd like to explore Hanoi, Halong Bay, and possibly Sapa - but I am wondering if I should just pick 2? I anticipate I'll be back to the area again another time, so I don't feel compelled to squeeze everything in. Any suggestions greatly appreciated!
Northern Vietnam - 6 days
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Do Foreign Internships Work? China Video Series
- 2 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 3 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 4 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 5 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 6 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 7 Foreign currency
- 8 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 9 how to book a train from -DaNang to Hue, Vietnam
- 10 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 11 Favorite travel apps?
- 12 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 13 Destination Bangkok, again
- 14 Honeymoon In sept
- 15 Vietnam October 2014
- 16 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 17 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 18 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 19 Indonesian visa update
- 20 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 21 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 22 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 23 where can i find replica handbags
- 24 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 25 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions