I am planning to visit Hanoi and surroundings in late May 2014. I will only have 6 days in the area, so I am wondering how best to allocate my time? I'd like to explore Hanoi, Halong Bay, and possibly Sapa - but I am wondering if I should just pick 2? I anticipate I'll be back to the area again another time, so I don't feel compelled to squeeze everything in. Any suggestions greatly appreciated!
Northern Vietnam - 6 days
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 2 Anyone in Bangkok
- 3 Travel Insurance
- 4 South East Asia
- 5 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 6 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 7 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 8 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 9 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 10 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 11 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 12 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 13 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 14 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 15 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 16 1 week Philippines
- 17 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 18 Japan: best time to go?
- 19 Magical India
- 20 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 21 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 22 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 23 SALAY from BAGAN
- 24 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 25 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?