I am planning to visit Hanoi and surroundings in late May 2014. I will only have 6 days in the area, so I am wondering how best to allocate my time? I'd like to explore Hanoi, Halong Bay, and possibly Sapa - but I am wondering if I should just pick 2? I anticipate I'll be back to the area again another time, so I don't feel compelled to squeeze everything in. Any suggestions greatly appreciated!
Northern Vietnam - 6 days
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Mt Aso Eruption
- 2 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 3 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 4 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 5 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 6 Independent female traveller
- 7 North Vietnam Again!
- 8 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 9 Castle & King
- 10 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 11 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 12 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 13 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 14 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 15 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 16 One week in India
- 17 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 18 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights
- 19 Bangkok airport taxi options
- 20 Complex Travel Group - Doable? Safe?
- 21 6 nights at Bahdhavgahr, or split between Bandhavgarg and Kanha?
- 22 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 23 Borneo or Sri Lanka for vacation?
- 24 reviews wanted for Sinorama tour company
- 25 We Recommend Our Guides! Saigon, Hanoi, Phnom Penh, Angkor