I am planning to visit Hanoi and surroundings in late May 2014. I will only have 6 days in the area, so I am wondering how best to allocate my time? I'd like to explore Hanoi, Halong Bay, and possibly Sapa - but I am wondering if I should just pick 2? I anticipate I'll be back to the area again another time, so I don't feel compelled to squeeze everything in. Any suggestions greatly appreciated!
Northern Vietnam - 6 days
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 2 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 3 Myanmar - some questions
- 4 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 5 July itinerary in Japan
- 6 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 7 Kelly Speca is very much interested to visit India this season.
- 8 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 9 Transit Hanoi Airport again? Long time transit? Somewhere to sleep?
- 10 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 11 At the very beginning stages of planning a trip to Shanghai and Beijing
- 12 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 13 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 14 Chiang Mai - Sightseeing
- 15 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 16 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 17 Lcuy's 2015 Jaunt to Japan; Kyushu w/ Fukuoka, Kumamoto & Kurokawa Onsen
- 18 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 19 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 20 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 21 Anything in Hanoi apart from the Old Quarter
- 22 hokkaido outskirts
- 23 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 24 HKIA taxi with 3 people plus luggage?
- 25 India and Nepal 2014