I am planning to visit Hanoi and surroundings in late May 2014. I will only have 6 days in the area, so I am wondering how best to allocate my time? I'd like to explore Hanoi, Halong Bay, and possibly Sapa - but I am wondering if I should just pick 2? I anticipate I'll be back to the area again another time, so I don't feel compelled to squeeze everything in. Any suggestions greatly appreciated!
Northern Vietnam - 6 days
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India adaptors
- 2 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 3 Help re. Visa.
- 4 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 5 Thailand - a few more details: phones, and driving map
- 6 Bangkok and Manila
- 7 Bagan Entry Fee to Rise by One-Third
- 8 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 9 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 10 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 11 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 12 Visa
- 13 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 14 Gluten free in Japan?
- 15 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 16 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 17 Bangkok's JW vs. Marriott Resort and Spa
- 18 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 19 Need a guide in Burma?
- 20 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 21 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 22 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 23 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 24 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 25 Vietnam Part 7 - the Final Leg