I am planning to visit Hanoi and surroundings in late May 2014. I will only have 6 days in the area, so I am wondering how best to allocate my time? I'd like to explore Hanoi, Halong Bay, and possibly Sapa - but I am wondering if I should just pick 2? I anticipate I'll be back to the area again another time, so I don't feel compelled to squeeze everything in. Any suggestions greatly appreciated!
Northern Vietnam - 6 days
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 2 Japan in December
- 3 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 4 Destination Bangkok, again
- 5 Exploring Thailand
- 6 10 Day trip to Thailand - end of March
- 7 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 8 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 9 Phuket
- 10 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 11 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 12 Looking for advice on short Burma itinerary
- 13 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 14 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 15 Phones in Asia
- 16 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 17 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 18 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 19 India Add-on
- 20 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 21 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 22 Travel during China national week?
- 23 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 24 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 25 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)