I am planning to visit Hanoi and surroundings in late May 2014. I will only have 6 days in the area, so I am wondering how best to allocate my time? I'd like to explore Hanoi, Halong Bay, and possibly Sapa - but I am wondering if I should just pick 2? I anticipate I'll be back to the area again another time, so I don't feel compelled to squeeze everything in. Any suggestions greatly appreciated!
Northern Vietnam - 6 days
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 2 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)
- 3 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 4 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 5 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 6 6 Hour Layover in Ho Chi Minh
- 7 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 8 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 9 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 10 Nepal- recipe?
- 11 Cu Chi tunnels claustrophobia
- 12 Kathie's 2007 Adventures in Sri lanka
- 13 China trip - 15 nights
- 14 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 15 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 16 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 17 best dining in Kyoto
- 18 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 19 Traveling India in 8 Months
- 20 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 21 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 22 Mostly Myanmar and a bit of Thailand
- 23 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 24 From Pittsburgh To Bangalore India In 1 minute
- 25 Japan in July?