I am starting to research a trip to India, probably for about 21 days
As this will be our first trip, I will most likely do the North- and Mumbai
Is October a reasonable time to visit this area wrt to weather condiions?
what would you recommend?
Northern India-when to
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 10 Day trip to Thailand - end of March
- 2 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 3 Solo F Traveller 25yrs 15th August 2014- 11th September 2014
- 4 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 5 Japan and China for 16 days
- 6 Exploring Thailand
- 7 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 8 Looking for affordable yet nice hotel in Beijing, centrally located
- 9 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 10 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 11 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 12 Japan in December
- 13 Destination Bangkok, again
- 14 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 15 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 16 Phuket
- 17 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 18 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 19 Looking for advice on short Burma itinerary
- 20 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 21 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 22 Phones in Asia
- 23 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 24 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 25 Recommended reading about Nepal