I am starting to research a trip to India, probably for about 21 days
As this will be our first trip, I will most likely do the North- and Mumbai
Is October a reasonable time to visit this area wrt to weather condiions?
what would you recommend?
Northern India-when to
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 2 New Thailand Visa Rules Effective Aug/29/2014
- 3 Visa Cambodia
- 4 Two questions about Thailand
- 5 Help! Taking Prescription Drugs Into Japan
- 6 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 7 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 8 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 9 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 10 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 11 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 12 meeting at beijing airport
- 13 Bali - January 2015
- 14 Where to eat a traditional Korean banquet in Seoul?
- 15 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 16 Guide cum Driver in Kolkata
- 17 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 18 Bali in begging of July
- 19 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 20 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 21 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 22 Which itinerary Vietnam ?
- 23 fun travel buddy wanted - se asia nov/dec
- 24 Travel to Thailand - Open to suggestions
- 25 JR PASS AND ITINERARY