I am starting to research a trip to India, probably for about 21 days
As this will be our first trip, I will most likely do the North- and Mumbai
Is October a reasonable time to visit this area wrt to weather condiions?
what would you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India in March and April??
- 2 Fodor's Survey
- 3 10 days Japan, need help
- 4 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 5 Bali Honeymoon Help
- 6 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 7 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 8 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 9 Chilli Crab - Singapore
- 10 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 11 Should I? Solo, male, 52yo, deliberating
- 12 3 Weeks In Bali & Gili Islands HELP
- 13 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 14 Need Feedback on Safety and Things to Do for Traveling to Maldives
- 15 maldives safe for woman traveling alone?
- 16 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 17 a month in india
- 18 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 19 India Safari 2017
- 20 Datong in Winter
- 21 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 22 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 23 haneda hotel
- 24 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 25 Rishikesh, India