I am starting to research a trip to India, probably for about 21 days
As this will be our first trip, I will most likely do the North- and Mumbai
Is October a reasonable time to visit this area wrt to weather condiions?
what would you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 다놀자총판 ■■접_속: pts14.컴 ■■
- 2 다놀자 ▣☆접 속 : pts14.컴 ▣☆
- 3 무료바다이야기게임 ◐ 도메인 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 4 CNX late arrival?
- 5 currency conversion
- 6 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 7 50th Anniversary trip
- 8 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 9 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 10 Help - India take 2
- 11 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 12 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 13 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 14 The truth about elephant tourism
- 15 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 16 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 17 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 18 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 19 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 20 is this a good travel plan?
- 21 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 22 Phenom Penh
- 23 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 24 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 25 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience