I am starting to research a trip to India, probably for about 21 days
As this will be our first trip, I will most likely do the North- and Mumbai
Is October a reasonable time to visit this area wrt to weather condiions?
what would you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Seoul Searching Questions
- 2 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 3 Japanese art
- 4 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 5 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 6 Visa on Arrival
- 7 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 8 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 9 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 10 Cebu where to stay
- 11 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 12 Borneo/Sabah Itinerary: Danum or Kinabatagan?
- 13 Hakone station confusion
- 14 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 15 Traveling to SE Asia
- 16 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 17 Tailor recommendation in Hoi An Viet Nam
- 18 Rupees upon arrival in Delhi
- 19 Rifaximin for the dreaded stomach issues
- 20 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 21 Scenery around Luang Prabang
- 22 TOKYO tour guide
- 23 travel ideas for Thailand and ??
- 24 1 month in Thailand and??
- 25 Kimballs in Panama