I'm new to the site.
we're in mumbai, heading to aurangabad tomorrow.
after aurangabad, we'd like to visit udaipur, but we're having a hard time figuring a good route on trains.
is there a direct train?
if not, is there any way to avoid coming back to mumbai? can we connect through another city like ahmedabad?
after udaipur, our stops will be johdpur, jaipur, agra, and then we might go to delhi, or head straight to nepal (via gorakhpur?).
any info or advice would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 토토 총판 모집 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 2 Jeep with a driver good english
- 3 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 4 Sri Lanka May
- 5 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 6 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 7 Japan Rail Pass
- 8 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 9 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 10 Bali,Java,Borneo 3 weeks
- 11 Japan rough itinerary
- 12 Laos planning.
- 13 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 14 Japan for Foodies
- 15 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 16 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 17 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 18 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 19 One night in Osaka
- 20 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 21 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 22 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 23 Singapore weather in August/September
- 24 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 25 First time going abroad