I'm new to the site.
we're in mumbai, heading to aurangabad tomorrow.
after aurangabad, we'd like to visit udaipur, but we're having a hard time figuring a good route on trains.
is there a direct train?
if not, is there any way to avoid coming back to mumbai? can we connect through another city like ahmedabad?
after udaipur, our stops will be johdpur, jaipur, agra, and then we might go to delhi, or head straight to nepal (via gorakhpur?).
any info or advice would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 뉴미스터손 릴게임 ▶ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 First time to India
- 3 Help with itinerary please, 10 days Japan
- 4 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 5 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 6 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 7 First time getting out of the country
- 8 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 9 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 10 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 11 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 12 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 13 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 14 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 15 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 16 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 17 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 18 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 19 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 20 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 21 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 22 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 23 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc
- 24 10 days in Sri Lanka - Travel Report
- 25 12 days in Thailand itinerary