I'm new to the site.
we're in mumbai, heading to aurangabad tomorrow.
after aurangabad, we'd like to visit udaipur, but we're having a hard time figuring a good route on trains.
is there a direct train?
if not, is there any way to avoid coming back to mumbai? can we connect through another city like ahmedabad?
after udaipur, our stops will be johdpur, jaipur, agra, and then we might go to delhi, or head straight to nepal (via gorakhpur?).
any info or advice would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 2 Chestnuts, Hokusai, Snow Monkeys: two day trip to Obuse & Shibu Onsen
- 3 Feb 3- Feb 11, 2017 Itinerary help please
- 4 TOP THINGS TO DO IN BAGAN, MYANMAR
- 5 50th Anniversary trip
- 6 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 7 SE Asia in December/January
- 8 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 9 My Topic TitleTravel Partner in Karimunjawa Islands
- 10 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 11 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 12 14 days in Myanmar
- 13 Harbin in mid March
- 14 Changing planes at Dubai
- 15 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 16 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 17 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 18 Indian Food Series
- 19 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 20 "necessities" for India
- 21 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 22 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 23 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 24 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 25 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?