I'm new to the site.
we're in mumbai, heading to aurangabad tomorrow.
after aurangabad, we'd like to visit udaipur, but we're having a hard time figuring a good route on trains.
is there a direct train?
if not, is there any way to avoid coming back to mumbai? can we connect through another city like ahmedabad?
after udaipur, our stops will be johdpur, jaipur, agra, and then we might go to delhi, or head straight to nepal (via gorakhpur?).
any info or advice would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 2 Sri Lanka- elephants
- 3 Tokyo daytrip
- 4 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 5 Japan GTG, early April
- 6 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 7 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 8 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions
- 9 Trip Report : China
- 10 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 11 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 12 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 13 Thailand and Vietnam - February 2017
- 14 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 15 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 16 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 17 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 18 Bali - What to do?
- 19 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 20 Impressions of India
- 21 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 22 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 23 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 24 Taiwan confusion..
- 25 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?