I have a possibility of going with a group of collegues to vietnam and cambodia. There are two options: a longer trip of 12 days (actually 10 full days touring) or a shorter version of 9 days (actually 7 full days including a few hours possibly at the end leaving the Ho Chi Minh City airport and visiting the city for a few hours. The Short version does the north: Hanoi and Halong Bay and Siem Rep-Angkor Thom-Angkor Wat, Bang Malea then going to Ho Chi Minh City in the AM to transfer to an international flight in the evening back to the uSA. The longer version lands in Ho Chi Minh City-tours this then goes to Hoi An and Hue. The trip is with Kenington Tours. There are multiple options for flying to VietNam: everyone doing things a little different. I was thinking going Cathay Pacific and staying in Hong Kong for two full days apart from the departure and arrival (if I do this suspect will leave 9AM from NYC-another option is leaving the evening before and transfering in Vancoover at 2AM). Question is what does the South offer different from the North(VietNam). Icoulddothe long+HKortheshort+moredaysin HK
North Vietnam versus South Vietnam
View all Asia activity »
- 1 ...or maybe India?
- 2 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 3 Medical Evacuation Insurance
- 4 Looking for help to plan trip to Vietnam
- 5 3 countries 3 1/2 weeks
- 6 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 7 SALAY from BAGAN
- 8 Anyone in Bangkok
- 9 Off on a Bangkok holiday once again!
- 10 Taking cash to Burma/Myanmar
- 11 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 12 India Visa
- 13 Bangkok in 3 days?
- 14 1st Time to Japan - 14 Day Itinerary for May - Your Feedback Appreciated!!
- 15 I miss Mongolia
- 16 Vietnam Itineray Please Help
- 17 Vietnam money
- 18 BANGKOK - Where My Travel Luck Ran Out
- 19 OUR SEASIA Odyssey
- 20 India in November
- 21 which street food tour in Hanoi?
- 22 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 23 My Best of Philippines Photo Album (500+ Pics)
- 24 Southern India
- 25 help,