We are starting to think about our honeymoon and I remembered how much info I got while planning a trip last year that I thought I'd post another.
We live in Toronto and want to honeymoon in Bali and/or Maldives. I thinking that flying into Singapore would be our best bet - am I right?? I know the price of flights from SIN to BAL are reasonable but from SIN to Maldives seem quite high. Is there another city we could consider??
Any and all advise would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 2 Totally unprepared
- 3 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 4 Shanghai Airpor overnight
- 5 Chengdu, China - Giant Panda Research Base Travel Report
- 6 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 7 Rental Car Bali
- 8 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 9 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 10 Good Eats in Chiang Mai / Chiang Rai
- 11 A great trip in India
- 12 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 13 Krabi, Koh Lanta or other
- 14 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 15 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 16 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 17 Beggars in Siem Reap and Angkor
- 18 Some notes about South Korea
- 19 It can be cheap but awesome!
- 20 Thoughts on this itinerary
- 21 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 22 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 23 Burma itinerary critic.
- 24 Fabric shops in India
- 25 Japan Itinerary Help for April 2017