We are starting to think about our honeymoon and I remembered how much info I got while planning a trip last year that I thought I'd post another.
We live in Toronto and want to honeymoon in Bali and/or Maldives. I thinking that flying into Singapore would be our best bet - am I right?? I know the price of flights from SIN to BAL are reasonable but from SIN to Maldives seem quite high. Is there another city we could consider??
Any and all advise would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 decorations to guide the warm
- 2 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 3 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 4 India Safari 2017
- 5 India in March and April??
- 6 Datong in Winter
- 7 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 8 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 9 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 10 haneda hotel
- 11 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 12 Rishikesh, India
- 13 Southeast Asia - 15 Nights Itinerary
- 14 3 days around Krabi - Best Beach to stay?
- 15 maldives safe for woman traveling alone?
- 16 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 17 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 18 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 19 Japan- National Holiday
- 20 Planning a trek to Sikkim amid 16-21 of December 2016
- 21 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 22 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 23 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 24 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 25 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand