We are starting to think about our honeymoon and I remembered how much info I got while planning a trip last year that I thought I'd post another.
We live in Toronto and want to honeymoon in Bali and/or Maldives. I thinking that flying into Singapore would be our best bet - am I right?? I know the price of flights from SIN to BAL are reasonable but from SIN to Maldives seem quite high. Is there another city we could consider??
Any and all advise would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 2 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 3 Rate Packers in Delhi by http://3th.co.in/packers-and-movers-delhi/
- 4 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/exoslim/
- 5 Type of clothes to take to Delhi, India
- 6 http://www.trypromusclefit.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 7 fdgdfgfdgdgfddgfdg
- 8 List of Top Packers and Movers in Hyderabad
- 9 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/exoslim/
- 10 Top 4 Packers and Movers Mumbai @
- 11 Crackers with cheese with it; just two o
- 12 Tell Me A Good Place To Stay In Darjeeling?
- 13 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/exoslim/
- 14 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 15 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/megadrox-review/
- 16 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 17 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 18 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 19 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 20 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 21 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 22 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 23 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 24 A great trip in India
- 25 Back to Bangkok this month!