We are starting to think about our honeymoon and I remembered how much info I got while planning a trip last year that I thought I'd post another.
We live in Toronto and want to honeymoon in Bali and/or Maldives. I thinking that flying into Singapore would be our best bet - am I right?? I know the price of flights from SIN to BAL are reasonable but from SIN to Maldives seem quite high. Is there another city we could consider??
Any and all advise would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 lost love back vashikaran specialist baba ji +91-7568793397
- 2 inter cast love marriage vashikaran specialist baba ji +91-7568793397
- 3 November, March, June... Japan?
- 4 Itinerary Help Japan
- 5 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 6 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 7 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 8 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 9 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 10 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 11 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 12 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 13 Silk Road Tour - China
- 14 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 15 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 16 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 17 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice
- 18 coastal Central Vietnam (Hoi An and Hue) trip report
- 19 Thailand Visa Concern for Stay Over 30 Days
- 20 Yunnan Province, China, Trip Report: May 26-June 10, 2017
- 21 Car and driver agra to jaipur
- 22 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 23 Burma, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos
- 24 Japan rail pass: 7 or 14 days? Itinerary set
- 25 The best time for hiking in Yakushima