We are starting to think about our honeymoon and I remembered how much info I got while planning a trip last year that I thought I'd post another.
We live in Toronto and want to honeymoon in Bali and/or Maldives. I thinking that flying into Singapore would be our best bet - am I right?? I know the price of flights from SIN to BAL are reasonable but from SIN to Maldives seem quite high. Is there another city we could consider??
Any and all advise would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 +91-9815387469 lOvE pRobLeM sOlUtIoN In Akola
- 2 0nline☎ CANON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 CANON PRINTER 24*7
- 3 Christmas in the Alps
- 4 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 5 Hesitating between Backpacking and Aisec project
- 6 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 7 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 8 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 9 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 10 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 11 Phnom Penh during Bon Om Touk?
- 12 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 13 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 14 sri lanka- tips required
- 15 base bangkok or manilla
- 16 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 17 Idiotic time zone question
- 18 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 19 Mount Koya
- 20 Sometahing is wrong
- 21 Twin rooms in Japan
- 22 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 23 Change my Itinerary?
- 24 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 25 4 weeks trip to South East Asia