We are starting to think about our honeymoon and I remembered how much info I got while planning a trip last year that I thought I'd post another.
We live in Toronto and want to honeymoon in Bali and/or Maldives. I thinking that flying into Singapore would be our best bet - am I right?? I know the price of flights from SIN to BAL are reasonable but from SIN to Maldives seem quite high. Is there another city we could consider??
Any and all advise would be appreciated!
North America to Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 2 Japan Itinerary for May
- 3 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 4 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 5 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 6 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 7 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 8 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 9 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 10 Myanmar Visa Online - Report
- 11 General question
- 12 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 13 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 14 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 15 South Korea 5 days
- 16 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 17 Thai island escape
- 18 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 19 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals
- 20 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 21 Bout Phi Phi to Phuket
- 22 Phuket Hotel
- 23 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 24 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 25 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?