We are starting to think about our honeymoon and I remembered how much info I got while planning a trip last year that I thought I'd post another.
We live in Toronto and want to honeymoon in Bali and/or Maldives. I thinking that flying into Singapore would be our best bet - am I right?? I know the price of flights from SIN to BAL are reasonable but from SIN to Maldives seem quite high. Is there another city we could consider??
Any and all advise would be appreciated!
North America to Singapore
- 1 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 2 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 3 Suggestion for Bali
- 4 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 5 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 6 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 7 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 8 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 9 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 10 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 11 Hello, Vietnam
- 12 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 13 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 14 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 15 Sri Lanka
- 16 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 17 Kashmir or Nepal
- 18 Udaipur, India
- 19 Ipoh
- 20 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 21 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 22 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 23 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 24 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 25 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?