We are starting to think about our honeymoon and I remembered how much info I got while planning a trip last year that I thought I'd post another.
We live in Toronto and want to honeymoon in Bali and/or Maldives. I thinking that flying into Singapore would be our best bet - am I right?? I know the price of flights from SIN to BAL are reasonable but from SIN to Maldives seem quite high. Is there another city we could consider??
Any and all advise would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 eight glasses water each each and every day
- 2 Bangkok hotel - River sides pros/cons
- 3 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 4 Are you looking eBay coupons for online shopping?
- 5 Travelling to Malaysia with an invalid Australian Passport
- 6 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 7 So, why go to Vietnam?
- 8 Anthony Bourdain - Parts Unknown in VN
- 9 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 10 Vientiane and ??
- 11 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 12 Air Asia now fly to Luang Prabang
- 13 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 14 A great trip in India
- 15 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 16 On a scale of 1 to 10, how dirty is India?
- 17 How to do this
- 18 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 19 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 20 China 31 days Itinerary - Need your advice
- 21 Cell Phone Provider in India
- 22 Delhi costs
- 23 Trekking partner/s for Annapurna circuitic Title
- 24 Japan: ATM Machines
- 25 Angkor Wat Tour - 2 Questions