We are flying into Yinchuan for a few days to then drive over to Inner Mongolia and see some desert scenery. Unfortunately we only have a few days and can't make it to Badain Jaran or fly into Jiayuguan. We are thinking of going to Alxa Zuoqi (阿拉善左旗) and possibly spending a night there, with our other nights in the Kepinski in Yinchuan. Does anyone have ANY recommendations at all for this area? I will need a jeep to go to the desert, any recommended tour operators? I figure I'll just find one once we get to Yinchuan, but advice always appreciated. I've found information about this region is hard to come by, so recommendations for food, lodging, day trips....all appreciated.
Also any experiences at Shapotou? I can't decide if it's worth going to...looks way too built up, but could be fun.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Transport Companies in Mumbai, India –Logistics Junction
- 2 Now get the world class erotic treatment in Bangalore
- 3 http://menhealthreviews.org/alpha-boost-reviews/
- 4 Tips to Increase Your Height!
- 5 Why Do Our Bones Get Weak?
- 6 Add 3 Inches of Height Naturally
- 7 http://advancedtrimsite.com/alpha-performance-enhancer/
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 9 http://www.prohealthguides.com/miracle-bust/
- 10 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 11 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 12 Send Rakhi gifts to Your Loved One..!!
- 13 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 14 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 15 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 16 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 17 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 18 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 19 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 20 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 21 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 22 Totally unprepared
- 23 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 24 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 25 Tokyo Itinerary Help please