We are flying into Yinchuan for a few days to then drive over to Inner Mongolia and see some desert scenery. Unfortunately we only have a few days and can't make it to Badain Jaran or fly into Jiayuguan. We are thinking of going to Alxa Zuoqi (阿拉善左旗) and possibly spending a night there, with our other nights in the Kepinski in Yinchuan. Does anyone have ANY recommendations at all for this area? I will need a jeep to go to the desert, any recommended tour operators? I figure I'll just find one once we get to Yinchuan, but advice always appreciated. I've found information about this region is hard to come by, so recommendations for food, lodging, day trips....all appreciated.
Also any experiences at Shapotou? I can't decide if it's worth going to...looks way too built up, but could be fun.
Ningxia / Inner Mongolia / Yinchuan
- 1 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 2 South East Asia
- 3 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 4 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 5 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 6 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 7 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 8 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 9 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 10 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 11 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 12 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 13 Indian Visa
- 14 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 15 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 16 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 17 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 18 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 19 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 20 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 21 Magical India
- 22 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 23 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 24 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 25 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"