Myself and my boyfriend are leaving for Nepal Oct 25. Can't wait!! Heard some good and some mixed reports about the Kathmandu Guest House. Would you recommend for atmosphere? Willing to pay for right spot. But would def rate experiencing the real Nepal above clinical hotels. Have to admit -some comforts good before heading off to trek!
Also any suggestions on night life? Restaurants that have a good vibe/do great local dishes? Parts of town worth hitting?
This is a great site. Thanks a million.
Síodhna (from Ireland)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 2 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 3 Indian Restaurant suggestions:
- 4 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 5 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 6 myanmar
- 7 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 8 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 9 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 10 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 11 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 12 Travel India solo
- 13 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 14 Osaka, aquarium?
- 15 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 16 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 17 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 18 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 19 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 20 North India Itinerary advice
- 21 Indonesia travel agent
- 22 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 23 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 24 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 25 Advice on Hainan Island?