Myself and my boyfriend are leaving for Nepal Oct 25. Can't wait!! Heard some good and some mixed reports about the Kathmandu Guest House. Would you recommend for atmosphere? Willing to pay for right spot. But would def rate experiencing the real Nepal above clinical hotels. Have to admit -some comforts good before heading off to trek!
Also any suggestions on night life? Restaurants that have a good vibe/do great local dishes? Parts of town worth hitting?
This is a great site. Thanks a million.
Síodhna (from Ireland)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Treks Himalaya
- 2 Tokyo hotel help
- 3 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 4 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 5 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 6 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 7 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 8 Impressions of India
- 9 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 10 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 11 How much Yen?
- 12 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 13 South Korea for Chuseok
- 14 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 15 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 16 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 17 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 18 Bali - What to do?
- 19 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 20 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 21 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 22 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 23 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 24 Private tours in Northern India
- 25 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?