Myself and my boyfriend are leaving for Nepal Oct 25. Can't wait!! Heard some good and some mixed reports about the Kathmandu Guest House. Would you recommend for atmosphere? Willing to pay for right spot. But would def rate experiencing the real Nepal above clinical hotels. Have to admit -some comforts good before heading off to trek!
Also any suggestions on night life? Restaurants that have a good vibe/do great local dishes? Parts of town worth hitting?
This is a great site. Thanks a million.
Síodhna (from Ireland)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo and Kyoto in one week
- 2 Advice on itinerary Japan 12 nights
- 3 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 4 Japan then Bali - Where to Fly In & Out?
- 5 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 6 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 7 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 8 Clean hotel near BKK for early flight
- 9 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 10 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 11 Japan in February
- 12 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 13 Bangkok hotel - Feedback requested on specific hotels
- 14 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 15 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 16 Good unlimited data for tourists
- 17 India: Flying from Varanasi to New Delhi
- 18 Bangkok hotel - River sides pros/cons
- 19 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 20 Travelling to Malaysia with an invalid Australian Passport
- 21 Phuket
- 22 Which locations should I select for my Goa trip?
- 23 Japan: ATM Machines
- 24 In Spite of Old and Dilapidated, more Creators Were Attracted
- 25 Don't forget the wellies...