I'm stuck in Johor Bahru for two weeks visiting family and wanted to invite a few friends up from Singapore to hang out for dinner + drinks.
I haven't been to JB in 6 years, and I have no idea what to do. Does anyone have any recommendations? Any cool bars/nightclubs/things to do late at night? What's closing time like in JB?
Do let me know. Thanks everyone!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India in March and April??
- 2 Japan- National Holiday
- 3 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 4 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 5 Passport
- 6 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 7 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 8 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 9 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 10 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 11 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 12 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 13 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 14 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 15 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 16 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 17 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 18 Amakusa island help
- 19 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 20 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 21 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 22 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 23 Japan Itinerary
- 24 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 25 Toddler twin travel in India