I'm stuck in Johor Bahru for two weeks visiting family and wanted to invite a few friends up from Singapore to hang out for dinner + drinks.
I haven't been to JB in 6 years, and I have no idea what to do. Does anyone have any recommendations? Any cool bars/nightclubs/things to do late at night? What's closing time like in JB?
Do let me know. Thanks everyone!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 2 Japan / Korea Trip
- 3 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 4 Taiwan confusion..
- 5 Help with 2 week itinerary; Beijing to Hong Kong
- 6 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 7 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 8 vietnam visa
- 9 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 10 Japan GTG, early April
- 11 Sri Lanka- elephants
- 12 Tokyo daytrip
- 13 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 14 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions
- 15 Trip Report : China
- 16 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 17 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 18 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 19 Thailand and Vietnam - February 2017
- 20 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 21 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 22 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 23 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 24 Bali - What to do?
- 25 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table