My family is going to both Chiang Mai and Singapore. I was wondering for those who have been to both, which night safari is the better one? Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 2 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 3 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 4 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 5 Flights from Bangkok to Phnom Penh
- 6 china
- 7 TIPS FOR TRAVELLING THE PHILIPPINES
- 8 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?
- 9 where to next after Nanjing 2014 youth olympic games
- 10 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 11 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 12 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 13 China - Personal recommendations
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 15 May 31st to June 13th, 2015 in Thailand, need help in itinerary
- 16 Exploring Taiwan off-the-beaten path and on a scooter
- 17 Vietnam and Angkor Wat, Cambodia: Need help organizing Itinerary
- 18 Burma river cruise
- 19 Driving in Laos
- 20 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 21 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 22 How would you organize this itinerary?
- 23 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 24 Translation Help: Marathi
- 25 Chiang Mai seven days - help please?