I want to go on a night safari and when I look on line it seems you have to book in advance. Is that true as I only have the night I arrive available? If I take a tour can I also wonder around on my own? If a tour is the way to go, can anyone recomend one that is small (under 15 people)? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 2 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 3 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 4 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 5 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 6 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 7 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 8 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 9 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 10 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 11 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 12 1st time Japan - solo female
- 13 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 14 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 15 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 16 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 17 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 18 Odyssey unlimited
- 19 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 20 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 21 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 22 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 23 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 24 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 25 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February