Current issue of National Geographic Traveler has a really nice piece on Japan's Shikoku island, which doesn't see a lot of foreign travelers:
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 2 Indonesia travel agent
- 3 Need Burma Travel Agent
- 4 Yangon & Bagan - Travel Agent or Independently?
- 5 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 6 A beach of choice on Samui
- 7 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 8 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 9 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 10 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 11 Bangkok Taxis
- 12 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 13 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 14 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 15 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 16 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 17 A month in central Asia
- 18 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 19 Something about... Malaysia
- 20 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur
- 21 Two Round Trip Tickets?
- 22 Osaka, aquarium?
- 23 favorite activities in krabi area
- 24 itinerary help for cambodia and laos
- 25 Cambodia arrival visa