Help with planning .....63 adventurous single woman planning to leave ca on or about 26 th of jan. 13. First stop Bali. After exploring Indonesia next stop Malaysia followed by Singapore. From there into Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos,Burma, Bhutan, Nepal, India, Sri Lanka ...not in any particular order at this time..after which continuing on. All advice greatly appreciated. Is it best to arrange for tours or is independent travel easy? Travel light. But have never been here before. Thx for all the tips you can give. ME
Newby to extended travel/1st stop south east Asia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 2 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 3 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 4 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 5 Jewelry shopping in Bangkok
- 6 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 7 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 8 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 9 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 10 Advice needed for April itinerary and rail pass
- 11 visiting Edu castle on 1/2/15
- 12 Are teens dressed in costumes in Harajuku on days other than Sunday?
- 13 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 14 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 15 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 16 Ao Nang-Phi Phi and Phi Phi-Phuket
- 17 RTP Spokesman: Tourists DO NOT Need To Carry Passports
- 18 vietnam and laos
- 19 Japan tips: where to stay in Tokyo, where to snowboard and day trips
- 20 Drink Rec for Sri Lankan Food
- 21 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 22 best time to visit Sri Lanka to avoid rain?
- 23 What's the current India visa situation?
- 24 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 25 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!