Help with planning .....63 adventurous single woman planning to leave ca on or about 26 th of jan. 13. First stop Bali. After exploring Indonesia next stop Malaysia followed by Singapore. From there into Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos,Burma, Bhutan, Nepal, India, Sri Lanka ...not in any particular order at this time..after which continuing on. All advice greatly appreciated. Is it best to arrange for tours or is independent travel easy? Travel light. But have never been here before. Thx for all the tips you can give. ME
Newby to extended travel/1st stop south east Asia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hong Kong....How hideous is the flight????
- 2 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 3 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 4 Bringing vitamins to Japan - ok in ziploc baggies?
- 5 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 6 Three Weeks in Thailand
- 7 Is 7 days too long in Hong Kong
- 8 5 and a half full days in Tokyo. Should I consider visiting Kyoto?
- 9 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 10 Writers Needed for Japan
- 11 Beijing Yashou Market Closure
- 12 Favorite guide books for Japan and other advice for planning?
- 13 17 Day Itinerary
- 14 11 hour NRT Tokyo Layover…Asakusa or Narita Town?
- 15 Bali Help
- 16 Help Needed for Ambitious 22 day trip Bali and SE ASIA for Mom and Son
- 17 Chiang Mai to the Beach
- 18 6 days in HK with husband and 6 yr old son-would love recs
- 19 Help with Burma Itinerary
- 20 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 21 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 22 National Parks - which to choose
- 23 Smoke-Free Restaurants in Kanazawa
- 24 27 days in Indonesia - itinerary help!
- 25 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka