Help with planning .....63 adventurous single woman planning to leave ca on or about 26 th of jan. 13. First stop Bali. After exploring Indonesia next stop Malaysia followed by Singapore. From there into Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos,Burma, Bhutan, Nepal, India, Sri Lanka ...not in any particular order at this time..after which continuing on. All advice greatly appreciated. Is it best to arrange for tours or is independent travel easy? Travel light. But have never been here before. Thx for all the tips you can give. ME
Newby to extended travel/1st stop south east Asia
- 1 - Hotel in Kuta, Bali -
- 2 My latest experience in Thailand
- 3 Difficulty contacting Thai Elephant Conservation Center
- 4 Booking hotels in China in advance- is it necessary?
- 5 Singapore Things to do when a lone traveller
- 6 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 7 Malaysian Island for 5 nights
- 8 Train Fares in Japan
- 9 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 10 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 11 Sri Lanka (my favorite destination yet) Report & Recommendations
- 12 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 13 Bangkok restaurants. Recs for hidden gems in Sukhumvit
- 14 Travel during Golden Week 2013
- 15 Good guide for day in Jakarta?
- 16 Itinerary Help with China Trip with 14- and 10-year-old
- 17 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 18 First trip to SE Asia... Help required!!
- 19 Best beach to stay at in Phuket?
- 20 First-timer seeks weather/sight advice for Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal
- 21 Singapore Gardens - which one?
- 22 Need Help Bringing Baby Supplies From USA To Beijing, China
- 23 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013
- 24 Happy ending to a Beijing Tea Scam
- 25 Flights from Ko Samui to Kuala Lumphur