Help with planning .....63 adventurous single woman planning to leave ca on or about 26 th of jan. 13. First stop Bali. After exploring Indonesia next stop Malaysia followed by Singapore. From there into Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos,Burma, Bhutan, Nepal, India, Sri Lanka ...not in any particular order at this time..after which continuing on. All advice greatly appreciated. Is it best to arrange for tours or is independent travel easy? Travel light. But have never been here before. Thx for all the tips you can give. ME
Newby to extended travel/1st stop south east Asia
View all Asia activity »
- 1 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 2 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 3 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 4 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 5 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 6 Indian Visa
- 7 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 8 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 9 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 10 Don't use World Expeditions
- 11 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 12 First time in Japan
- 13 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 14 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 15 Magical India
- 16 Heyloo Hampi
- 17 Southern India
- 18 Bangkok - November 2014
- 19 Villa in Canggu Bali
- 20 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 21 Where to Stay - Hong Kong or Kowloon?
- 22 Best Food in Tokyo
- 23 Lombok and Gili islands advice about distance/time to the airport
- 24 Boracay Island, Philippines
- 25 BALI Honeymoon February 2014