Help with planning .....63 adventurous single woman planning to leave ca on or about 26 th of jan. 13. First stop Bali. After exploring Indonesia next stop Malaysia followed by Singapore. From there into Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos,Burma, Bhutan, Nepal, India, Sri Lanka ...not in any particular order at this time..after which continuing on. All advice greatly appreciated. Is it best to arrange for tours or is independent travel easy? Travel light. But have never been here before. Thx for all the tips you can give. ME
Newby to extended travel/1st stop south east Asia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 2 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 3 China in July or October?
- 4 Japan or China? First Trip to Asia
- 5 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 6 Malaysian honeymoon
- 7 Beach selection in Thailand
- 8 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 9 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 10 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 11 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 12 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 13 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 15 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 16 India - 2 Days only
- 17 Burma river cruise
- 18 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 19 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 20 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 21 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 22 Travel during China national week?
- 23 My trip report from the Philippines
- 24 China with Collette Tours
- 25 Exploring Thailand