Help with planning .....63 adventurous single woman planning to leave ca on or about 26 th of jan. 13. First stop Bali. After exploring Indonesia next stop Malaysia followed by Singapore. From there into Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos,Burma, Bhutan, Nepal, India, Sri Lanka ...not in any particular order at this time..after which continuing on. All advice greatly appreciated. Is it best to arrange for tours or is independent travel easy? Travel light. But have never been here before. Thx for all the tips you can give. ME
Newby to extended travel/1st stop south east Asia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 2 KTM via nonstop United Business toChengdu vs Asiana Chengdu via Seoul
- 3 visiting Sapa and local markets
- 4 Kathie's Machu Picchu trip report is now available
- 5 Ubud - Home Rental Locations?
- 6 Help! Which to choose?
- 7 North Vietnam Again!
- 8 Castle & King
- 9 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 10 Unforgettable visit to Leh-Ladakh, India
- 11 India: Visa on arrival for USA psprt
- 12 One week in Thailand
- 13 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 14 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 15 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 16 India and Nepal 2014
- 17 Independent female traveller
- 18 Tour company practices
- 19 Saigon - Hotel Majestic Xmas Ornament - free
- 20 Thailand Honeymoon - HELP NEEDED!
- 21 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 22 Festival tour in Tibet in this season 2015
- 23 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 24 Passport Safety
- 25 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)