Help with planning .....63 adventurous single woman planning to leave ca on or about 26 th of jan. 13. First stop Bali. After exploring Indonesia next stop Malaysia followed by Singapore. From there into Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos,Burma, Bhutan, Nepal, India, Sri Lanka ...not in any particular order at this time..after which continuing on. All advice greatly appreciated. Is it best to arrange for tours or is independent travel easy? Travel light. But have never been here before. Thx for all the tips you can give. ME
Newby to extended travel/1st stop south east Asia
- 1 Hanoi airport transfer to Hotel
- 2 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 3 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 4 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 5 Wildlife Tour of India
- 6 Udaipur, India
- 7 High Alert for Travelers! New Deadly Bird Flu in China
- 8 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 9 Taxi from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- 10 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 11 Cell Phones in India
- 12 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 13 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 14 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 15 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 16 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 17 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 18 Kashmir or Nepal
- 19 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 20 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 21 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 22 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 23 white sand beaches in thailand
- 24 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 25 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore