Help with planning .....63 adventurous single woman planning to leave ca on or about 26 th of jan. 13. First stop Bali. After exploring Indonesia next stop Malaysia followed by Singapore. From there into Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos,Burma, Bhutan, Nepal, India, Sri Lanka ...not in any particular order at this time..after which continuing on. All advice greatly appreciated. Is it best to arrange for tours or is independent travel easy? Travel light. But have never been here before. Thx for all the tips you can give. ME
Newby to extended travel/1st stop south east Asia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 2 Best way to Shimla from Delhi ?
- 3 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 4 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 5 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 6 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 7 A wow spot
- 8 Myanmar itinerary help
- 9 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 10 Suggestions for time for Vietnam itinerary, please
- 11 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 12 6 full days in Yagoon
- 13 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 14 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 15 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 16 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 17 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 18 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 19 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 20 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 21 T Money or Seoul City Pass Plus
- 22 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?
- 23 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 24 Thailand Hotel HELP
- 25 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao