I am going to Cambodia in January and have a stop over in Singapore on my way to Bangkok. I haven't checked yet to see how long my plane will be in Singapore but should it be a several hour stop is there any way that I can take advantage of this and get to know this country in any way at all? I hate to waste what could be a few hours by sitting and reading another book if there's any way to explore something, somewhere. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Newbie Fodorite needs basic Singapore info
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 2 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 3 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 4 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 5 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 6 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 7 beaches in Thailand
- 8 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 9 Kyushu rail pass
- 10 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 11 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 12 6 full days in Yagoon
- 13 Juphal and dunai help needed
- 14 Feedback on Thailand/SE Asia initial itinerary w/ kids
- 15 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 16 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 17 2 Weeks Thailand Honeymoon
- 18 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 19 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 20 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 21 Currency in South Korea
- 22 Tipping in Japan
- 23 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 24 Places to visit in India in October
- 25 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start