I am going to Cambodia in January and have a stop over in Singapore on my way to Bangkok. I haven't checked yet to see how long my plane will be in Singapore but should it be a several hour stop is there any way that I can take advantage of this and get to know this country in any way at all? I hate to waste what could be a few hours by sitting and reading another book if there's any way to explore something, somewhere. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Newbie Fodorite needs basic Singapore info
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 language problem in japan
- 2 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 3 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 4 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 5 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 6 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 7 Private Guide in Chiang Mai
- 8 last minute plan to visit Sapa, Vietnam -- help
- 9 April in Bangkok, again!
- 10 Japan - spending money?
- 11 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?
- 12 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 13 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 14 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 15 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 16 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 17 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 18 Good golf in Indonesia?
- 19 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 20 1st Trip to Bali
- 21 Phuket or Koh Samui
- 22 Japan night bus
- 23 Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam - Recommendations on order of Trip!
- 24 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 25 Hire Car In Jaipur