I am going to Cambodia in January and have a stop over in Singapore on my way to Bangkok. I haven't checked yet to see how long my plane will be in Singapore but should it be a several hour stop is there any way that I can take advantage of this and get to know this country in any way at all? I hate to waste what could be a few hours by sitting and reading another book if there's any way to explore something, somewhere. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Newbie Fodorite needs basic Singapore info
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 2 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 3 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 4 which is your nest city ?
- 5 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 6 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 7 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 8 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 9 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 10 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 11 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 12 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 13 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 14 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 15 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 16 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 17 Nepal
- 18 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 19 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 20 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 21 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 22 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 23 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 24 1st time Japan - solo female
- 25 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013