Thinking of going to Japan (Tokyo and Kyoto) over Dec. 30, 2012 - Jan. 5, 2013 with wife and 3 teen age daughters (all great travelers). Have flight reservations (not an issue as wife works for airline) but was wondering if things will be too crowded during that week and we should plan on another visit OR any advice you have on going and doing during that week. I have the Fodor's book (free plug to the website), so I would only respectfully need the names of a few places to visit (museums, shrines, etc. and decent - not high or low end lodging that is reasonably located so we're not going all over the place) as I can look up websites and such. We do know to visit the Imperial Palace and are thinking of spending most of the time in Tokyo with 2 days in Kyoto, but are flexible. Thank you!!!
new year's trip to japan?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 2 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 3 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 4 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 5 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 6 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 7 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 8 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 9 Magical India
- 10 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 11 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 12 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 13 South East Asia
- 14 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 15 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 16 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 17 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 18 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 19 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 20 Indian Visa
- 21 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 22 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 23 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 24 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 25 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?