It looks like we'll be ending a month-long trip to India with a week in the Maldives that includes New Year's.
I'm up to my earlobes exploring nice but not over-the-top resorts and thought I'd check to see if anyone had a particularly festive experience ringing in the New Year on one of the islands.
Thanks for any input!
[Side topic...is there anyone reading this who has also been to the Lakshadweep Islands?]
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 2 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 3 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 4 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 5 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 6 Road Scholar tour in China
- 7 Bali - What to do?
- 8 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 9 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 10 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 11 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 12 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 13 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 14 Being customs
- 15 Itinerary feedback please
- 16 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 17 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 18 Tips in Myanmar
- 19 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 20 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 21 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 22 myanmar
- 23 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 24 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 25 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.