It looks like we'll be ending a month-long trip to India with a week in the Maldives that includes New Year's.
I'm up to my earlobes exploring nice but not over-the-top resorts and thought I'd check to see if anyone had a particularly festive experience ringing in the New Year on one of the islands.
Thanks for any input!
[Side topic...is there anyone reading this who has also been to the Lakshadweep Islands?]
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 aol Installation Contact 1:800:681:7208 aol Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 3 process for arriving in Narita airport
- 4 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 5 Bangkok Hotel- near BTS & late check out
- 6 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 7 So excited - going to Siem Reap
- 8 Hotel Chang Mai
- 9 Kindly request/need 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itineary advice
- 10 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 11 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 12 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 13 Hotel in Hanoi
- 14 India help needed
- 15 Beach hotel Thailand
- 16 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 17 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 18 Sim cards and adaptors
- 19 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 20 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 21 Sri Lanka Visa
- 22 Hoi Ann hotel
- 23 Place to stay Hue
- 24 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 25 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?