It looks like we'll be ending a month-long trip to India with a week in the Maldives that includes New Year's.
I'm up to my earlobes exploring nice but not over-the-top resorts and thought I'd check to see if anyone had a particularly festive experience ringing in the New Year on one of the islands.
Thanks for any input!
[Side topic...is there anyone reading this who has also been to the Lakshadweep Islands?]
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 2 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 3 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 4 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 5 Kerala trip
- 6 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 7 E Visa for India?
- 8 1-2 months South East Asia
- 9 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 10 Help - India.
- 11 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 12 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 13 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 14 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 15 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 16 Side trips from Taipei
- 17 Georgia and Armenia trip
- 18 Urgent advice appreciated-Myanmar 9 days
- 19 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 20 Bicycling in Vietnam
- 21 Thailand Advice Please
- 22 The Indian money crunch.
- 23 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 24 Myanmar Itinerary review and advise!
- 25 Nara or Hiroshima?