I have seven days over New Year's and was thinking of spending four days in Ho Chi Minh City and three in Siem Reap. I'll be there 12/29 - 1/4...any thoughts on which order I should see them in? Is New Year's in either place particularly spectacular? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks very much.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 2 Chestnuts, Hokusai, Snow Monkeys: two day trip to Obuse & Shibu Onsen
- 3 SE Asia in December/January
- 4 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 5 50th Anniversary trip
- 6 My Topic TitleTravel Partner in Karimunjawa Islands
- 7 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 8 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 9 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 10 14 days in Myanmar
- 11 Harbin in mid March
- 12 Changing planes at Dubai
- 13 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 14 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 15 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 16 Indian Food Series
- 17 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 18 "necessities" for India
- 19 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 20 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 21 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 22 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 23 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 24 Short trip to Myanmar
- 25 ATMs in Japan