I have seven days over New Year's and was thinking of spending four days in Ho Chi Minh City and three in Siem Reap. I'll be there 12/29 - 1/4...any thoughts on which order I should see them in? Is New Year's in either place particularly spectacular? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks very much.
New Year's in HCMC / Siem Reap
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 2 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 3 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 4 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 5 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 6 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 7 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 8 Destination Bangkok, again
- 9 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 10 Travel during China national week?
- 11 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 12 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 13 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 14 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 15 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 16 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 17 Angkor - when to go?
- 18 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 19 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 20 India with 4 kids
- 21 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 22 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 23 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 24 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 25 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India