I have seven days over New Year's and was thinking of spending four days in Ho Chi Minh City and three in Siem Reap. I'll be there 12/29 - 1/4...any thoughts on which order I should see them in? Is New Year's in either place particularly spectacular? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks very much.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India in March and April??
- 2 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 3 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 4 http://maleenhancementshop.info/testo-boost-x/
- 5 Good Hotels in karol Bagh New Delhi
- 6 Rishikesh, India
- 7 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 8 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 9 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 10 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 11 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 12 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 13 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 14 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 15 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 16 Japan- National Holiday
- 17 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 18 Passport
- 19 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 20 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 21 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 22 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 23 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 24 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 25 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16