I have seven days over New Year's and was thinking of spending four days in Ho Chi Minh City and three in Siem Reap. I'll be there 12/29 - 1/4...any thoughts on which order I should see them in? Is New Year's in either place particularly spectacular? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks very much.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 빅브라더카지노♥◆ ═▶♞ PPY827.CoM ♞◀═♥◆ 빅브라더카지노
- 2 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 3 9 days in Bali
- 4 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 5 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 6 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 7 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 8 Italy from an Asian base
- 9 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 10 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 11 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 12 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 13 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 14 Activation of JR Pass
- 15 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process
- 16 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 17 My new 10 year china visa
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 19 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 20 Layover in Hong Kong
- 21 Trip to Thailand - advice
- 22 5 weeks in Japan - Autumn 2011 Trip Report
- 23 2 weeks in Java
- 24 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 25 Japan SIM / Phone Data Options