I have seven days over New Year's and was thinking of spending four days in Ho Chi Minh City and three in Siem Reap. I'll be there 12/29 - 1/4...any thoughts on which order I should see them in? Is New Year's in either place particularly spectacular? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks very much.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 ErrorR: Tec*h SUPP0RT AOL MAIL CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 AOL MAIL
- 2 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 3 Booking on the fly
- 4 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 5 Incredible operator from start to finish! Don't miss this dive experience!
- 6 Delhi to Agra train
- 7 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 8 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 9 like my food
- 10 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 11 Laos or Kerala?
- 12 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 13 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 14 Portable wifi rental
- 15 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 16 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 17 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 18 Duty-Free on Arrival at Hanoi Noi Bai Airport
- 19 Gluten Free in Armenia?
- 20 Uzbekistan Visa
- 21 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 22 Neighborhoods in Singapore, Bangkok, Cambodia
- 23 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 24 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 25 Japan in April - too crazy during cherry blossom season?