I have seven days over New Year's and was thinking of spending four days in Ho Chi Minh City and three in Siem Reap. I'll be there 12/29 - 1/4...any thoughts on which order I should see them in? Is New Year's in either place particularly spectacular? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks very much.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Indonesia travel agent
- 2 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 3 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 4 A beach of choice on Samui
- 5 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 6 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 7 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 8 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 9 Bangkok Taxis
- 10 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 11 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 12 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 13 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 14 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 15 A month in central Asia
- 16 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 17 Something about... Malaysia
- 18 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur
- 19 Two Round Trip Tickets?
- 20 Osaka, aquarium?
- 21 favorite activities in krabi area
- 22 itinerary help for cambodia and laos
- 23 Cambodia arrival visa
- 24 Itinerary feedback please
- 25 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka