I'm visitng Singapore during this new year's eve and this happens to be my first trip to singapore. Any suggestions as to where can we have a nice dinner on that day? Maybe on a boat cruise, or by the riverside followed by some fireowrks show or light show..What is a better choice to spend the evening? Chinatown, Esplanade, Boat Quay, Clarke Quay? Any suggestions other than these are also welcome. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Assist : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 AOL ACCOUNT 24*7
- 2 US@ : Aol mail Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:844:291 :6706 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 3 Sightseeing in North Goa
- 4 Twin rooms in Japan
- 5 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 6 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 7 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 8 sri lanka- tips required
- 9 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 10 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 11 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 12 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 13 Impressions of India
- 14 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 15 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 16 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 17 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 18 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 19 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 20 Christmas in the Alps
- 21 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 22 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 23 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 24 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 25 Laos or Kerala?