I'm visitng Singapore during this new year's eve and this happens to be my first trip to singapore. Any suggestions as to where can we have a nice dinner on that day? Maybe on a boat cruise, or by the riverside followed by some fireowrks show or light show..What is a better choice to spend the evening? Chinatown, Esplanade, Boat Quay, Clarke Quay? Any suggestions other than these are also welcome. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 How to hire a driver?
- 2 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 3 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 4 how to use Alpha performance enhancer
- 5 Honeymoon Indonesia 10 days. Where?
- 6 Developing The Taste Musclebuilding Diet
- 7 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/max-test-xtreme/
- 8 http://www.supplementadvise.com/optimum-garcinia-plus/
- 9 Local Packers Movers Hyderabad
- 10 Local Packers and Movers Mumbai
- 11 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/max-test-xtreme/
- 12 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 13 Hydraulic tube fittings Manufacturers, Suppliers & Exporters | nexus
- 14 manaslu trekking Nepal in september
- 15 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-no2/
- 16 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 17 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 18 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 19 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 20 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 21 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 22 Confused how to organize Burma itinerary.
- 23 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 25 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)