I'm visitng Singapore during this new year's eve and this happens to be my first trip to singapore. Any suggestions as to where can we have a nice dinner on that day? Maybe on a boat cruise, or by the riverside followed by some fireowrks show or light show..What is a better choice to spend the evening? Chinatown, Esplanade, Boat Quay, Clarke Quay? Any suggestions other than these are also welcome. Thanks
New Year's eve in Singapore
- 1 April in the Mekong Delta
- 2 India Visa application form question regarding retired applicant
- 3 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 4 Dread long flights USA to/from BKK
- 5 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 6 Interesting WSJ Article re: Japanese Aversions to Perfumes
- 7 introduce myself
- 8 independent travel in India
- 9 Malaysia and Thailand 2013 travelogues
- 10 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 11 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 12 Feng Pao Fireworks Festival in Yanshui, Tainan?
- 13 SINGAPORE OR CAMBODIA??? (April Honeymoon)
- 14 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 15 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 16 Ratings of kaiseki meals at ryokans in Japan?
- 17 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 18 Magical India
- 19 geisha performance
- 20 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 21 Trip report China
- 22 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 23 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 24 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 25 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants