I'm visitng Singapore during this new year's eve and this happens to be my first trip to singapore. Any suggestions as to where can we have a nice dinner on that day? Maybe on a boat cruise, or by the riverside followed by some fireowrks show or light show..What is a better choice to spend the evening? Chinatown, Esplanade, Boat Quay, Clarke Quay? Any suggestions other than these are also welcome. Thanks
New Year's eve in Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help with Myanmar Itinerary 15 nights
- 2 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 3 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 4 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 5 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 6 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 7 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 8 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 9 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 10 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 11 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 12 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 13 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 14 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 15 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 16 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 17 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 18 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 19 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 20 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 21 Kashmir today
- 22 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 23 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 24 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 25 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.