I'm visitng Singapore during this new year's eve and this happens to be my first trip to singapore. Any suggestions as to where can we have a nice dinner on that day? Maybe on a boat cruise, or by the riverside followed by some fireowrks show or light show..What is a better choice to spend the evening? Chinatown, Esplanade, Boat Quay, Clarke Quay? Any suggestions other than these are also welcome. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali private driver recommendation
- 2 North India Itinerary advice
- 3 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 4 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 5 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 6 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 7 The Indian money crunch.
- 8 The truth about elephant tourism
- 9 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 10 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 11 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 12 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 13 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 14 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 15 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 16 Kerala trip
- 17 E Visa for India?
- 18 1-2 months South East Asia
- 19 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 20 Help - India.
- 21 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 22 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 23 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 24 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 25 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?