I have never been to Hong Kong and my wife and I will be spending this upcoming New Years Eve there. Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on some great ways to bring in the New Year. Top restaurants? Great Views? Good Entertainment?
Any ideas would be very helpful. We do know that NYE is a bit overrated so we would be up for a really nice dinner and then grabbing a cocktail at a bar with a cool view.
Thanks for your help in advance.
New Years Eve in Hong Kong
- 1 Sri Lanka
- 2 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 3 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 4 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 5 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 6 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 7 Udaipur, India
- 8 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 9 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 10 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 11 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 12 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 13 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 14 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 15 Ipoh
- 16 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 17 Wildlife Tour of India
- 18 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 19 white sand beaches in thailand
- 20 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit
- 21 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 22 water delivery and water dispenser
- 23 SHANGHAI GTG MAY 30, 2013
- 24 Cell Phones in India
- 25 India, What Can I Say!