I am arriving in Calcutta in November and will be staying for 2 days before going on to the Sikkim Province and then Northern Bhutan for about two weeks. I will then be flying back into Calcutta for an overnight stay before returning home. I believe Sikkim and Northern Bhutan are low risk areas for malaria, but Calcutta is a medium risk area. Will I need to take anti-malarials when I am staying there (Calcutta) for such a short time? Very confused and would appreciate advice from seasoned travellers.
Thanks - any advice will be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 인터넷경마⧹⋐⋑⧹] RAcC77 . cOm [⧹⋐⋑⧹인터넷경마사이트 인터넷경마
- 2 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 3 Natural Sights in Japan Near Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 4 Trust Registration
- 5 Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam for 65 year olds
- 6 Would you weigh in on 1st-timer's rough itinerary?
- 7 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 8 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 9 where to stay in Busan
- 10 First time to India
- 11 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 12 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 13 What's on in Kyoto 4th -9th October 2017
- 14 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 15 Booking a train and pulling out my hair doing it!
- 16 Help with itinerary please, 10 days Japan
- 17 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 18 Thai Jungle Experience
- 19 K2 Trek - stunning! But be careful of irresponsible agency
- 20 First time getting out of the country
- 21 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 22 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 23 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 24 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 25 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
New Traveller Needs Advice About Anti-malarials in Calcutta