I am arriving in Calcutta in November and will be staying for 2 days before going on to the Sikkim Province and then Northern Bhutan for about two weeks. I will then be flying back into Calcutta for an overnight stay before returning home. I believe Sikkim and Northern Bhutan are low risk areas for malaria, but Calcutta is a medium risk area. Will I need to take anti-malarials when I am staying there (Calcutta) for such a short time? Very confused and would appreciate advice from seasoned travellers.
Thanks - any advice will be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 2 http://www.findfitnessidea.com/pro-muscle-elite-edition/
- 3 Bali airport transportation
- 4 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 5 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 6 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 7 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 8 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 9 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 10 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 11 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 12 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 13 China visa 60 day limit--leave for weekend?
- 14 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 15 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 16 Passport for Indonesia
- 17 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 18 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 19 Is this crazy?
- 20 Dollar traveller cheques
- 21 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 22 India help with where to go
- 23 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 24 Hoi An in December?
- 25 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
New Traveller Needs Advice About Anti-malarials in Calcutta