I am arriving in Calcutta in November and will be staying for 2 days before going on to the Sikkim Province and then Northern Bhutan for about two weeks. I will then be flying back into Calcutta for an overnight stay before returning home. I believe Sikkim and Northern Bhutan are low risk areas for malaria, but Calcutta is a medium risk area. Will I need to take anti-malarials when I am staying there (Calcutta) for such a short time? Very confused and would appreciate advice from seasoned travellers.
Thanks - any advice will be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 릴 게임 소스 『홈 피 = kkn36.com 』
- 2 Sri Lanka May
- 3 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 4 Japan rough itinerary
- 5 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 6 Bye bye SE Asia
- 7 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 8 One night in Osaka
- 9 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 10 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 11 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 12 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 13 Laos planning.
- 14 Impressions of India
- 15 Japan - costs
- 16 Japan for Foodies
- 17 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 18 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 19 Japan Rail Pass
- 20 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 21 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 22 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 23 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 24 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 25 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
New Traveller Needs Advice About Anti-malarials in Calcutta