Nice to meet you all. It is my first post in this forum. I am a Vietnamese and i am proud that my exotic country is one of the most attractive destinations chosen by you. I am starting to blog a website about my lovely and amazing Vietnam at http://bestforshare.com to share all its beauties with international friends. I would happy if my travel information could help anyone when traveling to Vietnam.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 온라인바다이야기 ▶ 홈피:【＂P T S 2 9.c o m＂】
- 2 다빈치 ◐☆주_소= pts14.컴 ◐☆
- 3 CNX late arrival?
- 4 currency conversion
- 5 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 6 50th Anniversary trip
- 7 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 8 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 9 Help - India take 2
- 10 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 11 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 12 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 13 The truth about elephant tourism
- 14 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 15 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 16 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 17 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 18 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 19 is this a good travel plan?
- 20 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 21 Phenom Penh
- 22 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 23 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 24 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 25 One day in Saigon