I have just read this in an Australian newspaper. it's scaring....
New "killer virus" in Pakistan
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 2 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 3 Anything in Hanoi apart from the Old Quarter
- 4 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 5 HKIA taxi with 3 people plus luggage?
- 6 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 7 July itinerary in Japan
- 8 India and Nepal 2014
- 9 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 10 Phones, staying in touch and SIM cards in India
- 11 2 Wonderful Weeks in Thailand
- 12 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 13 How early do you get to get to the airport in Thailand?
- 14 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 15 Hong Kong and ? for 8 days in April
- 16 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 17 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 18 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 19 Solo female : Bali or Thailand?
- 20 Ideas for solo (female) trip next month
- 21 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 22 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 23 How far in advance are hotels available to reserve?
- 24 Where in Bali should we stay
- 25 Free Weekend in Hong Kong - your favorite restaurants?