I have just seen a special come up for the new Ibis Hotel in Singapore. Trying to work out where it is in relation to say Orchard Road. We won't be shopping, on our way to China but want to go the Zoo and have a look at the new Marina Hotel. Just want to know if it is on a rail line that we could use or a taxi .
New Ibis Singapore Novena is it convenient.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 2 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 3 Christmas Time in India
- 4 Estimating hours on road - Samcheok to Gyeongju to Daejeon in one day?
- 5 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 6 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 7 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 8 Myanmar podcast
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 10 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 11 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 12 Chiang Mai, Thailand airport departure tax
- 13 Burma with a toddler
- 14 Having doubts with China
- 15 .INDONESIA, ETC...great new book!
- 16 Where have you be able to find your small denomination pristine currency?
- 17 I have 6 nights end of Nov Beg of December - ImTHINKING.....
- 18 Bali wedding in villa
- 19 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 20 beaches in Thailand
- 21 The world's biggest cave in Vietnam?
- 22 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 23 Escorted Tour of Vietnam
- 24 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 25 South Korea, 7th World Water Forum - April 2015