I have just seen a special come up for the new Ibis Hotel in Singapore. Trying to work out where it is in relation to say Orchard Road. We won't be shopping, on our way to China but want to go the Zoo and have a look at the new Marina Hotel. Just want to know if it is on a rail line that we could use or a taxi .
New Ibis Singapore Novena is it convenient.
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 2 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 3 Myanmar Tour- Odysseys Unlimited or Asia Transpacific
- 4 Pindaya -to visit or not?
- 5 BLS International - Frustrating Passport Renewal Process
- 6 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 7 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 8 Magical India
- 9 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 10 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 11 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 12 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 13 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 14 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 15 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 16 South East Asia
- 17 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 18 India's Online VISA Application
- 19 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 20 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 21 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 22 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 23 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 24 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 25 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK