I have just seen a special come up for the new Ibis Hotel in Singapore. Trying to work out where it is in relation to say Orchard Road. We won't be shopping, on our way to China but want to go the Zoo and have a look at the new Marina Hotel. Just want to know if it is on a rail line that we could use or a taxi .
New Ibis Singapore Novena is it convenient.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 6.5 days in Java and Bali
- 2 best dining in Kyoto
- 3 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 4 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 5 Manila airport passenger terminal fee upon departure
- 6 Trip report from Phu Quoc in Vietnam
- 7 India travel agency/tour operator recommendations-OAT? WorldSpree?
- 8 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 9 Kathie's 2007 Adventures in Sri lanka
- 10 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 11 Colombo
- 12 GSM Unlocked Phone in Bangkok - Nexus 6?
- 13 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 14 Cu Chi tunnels claustrophobia
- 15 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 16 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)
- 17 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 18 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 19 6 Hour Layover in Ho Chi Minh
- 20 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 21 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 22 Nepal- recipe?
- 23 China trip - 15 nights
- 24 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 25 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?