I'm going to be in New Delhi for just under two weeks and am interested in spending some time in Kerala. I just have a few questions;
1. Is 3 days enough for Kerala?if no, how many is needed.
2. Which is the better option; Flight or train from New Delhi
3. average cost of each
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 TOLLFREE Helpdesk GMAIL Mail Tec*h 1800-681-6830 SUPP0RT Phone Number *bg
- 2 1-2nights Japanese Alps - where and what?
- 3 Bali - Benoa or Pettingenet?
- 4 7 Best Running watches to monitor your heart
- 5 Warning! Don't use Sinorama Holidays to book a trip to China
- 6 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 7 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 8 Christmas in the Alps
- 9 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Hesitating between Backpacking and Aisec project
- 12 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 13 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 14 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 15 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 16 Phnom Penh during Bon Om Touk?
- 17 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 18 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 19 sri lanka- tips required
- 20 base bangkok or manilla
- 21 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 22 Idiotic time zone question
- 23 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 24 Mount Koya
- 25 Sometahing is wrong