We are scheduled to arrive in Delhi at 5:25 AM and my Daughter arrives at 6:20 AM. We would like to take the Jet Air 9:10 AM flight to Kolkata which departs from T3 but want to make sure that 2 hours and 50 mins. will be enough time to go through immigration, baggage claim and customs and allow for a "reasonable" delay. Is this doable? Or should I book a later flight?
New Delhi Terminal 3 Transferring from International to Domestic
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 2 Kashmir today
- 3 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 4 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 5 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 6 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 7 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 8 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 9 Luang Prabang Waterfall
- 10 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 11 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 12 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 13 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 14 Triple Room in Singapore
- 15 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 16 What I like about Mumbai
- 17 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 18 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 19 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary
- 20 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 21 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 22 6 full days in Yagoon
- 23 Where to Play Basketball in Tokyo
- 24 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 25 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary