We are scheduled to arrive in Delhi at 5:25 AM and my Daughter arrives at 6:20 AM. We would like to take the Jet Air 9:10 AM flight to Kolkata which departs from T3 but want to make sure that 2 hours and 50 mins. will be enough time to go through immigration, baggage claim and customs and allow for a "reasonable" delay. Is this doable? Or should I book a later flight?
New Delhi Terminal 3 Transferring from International to Domestic
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 2 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 3 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 4 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 5 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 6 Indian Visa
- 7 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 8 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 9 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 10 Magical India
- 11 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 12 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 13 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 14 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 15 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 16 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 17 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 18 Don't use World Expeditions
- 19 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 20 First time in Japan
- 21 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 22 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 23 Heyloo Hampi
- 24 Southern India
- 25 Bangkok - November 2014