When the SARS virus occurred, 2003?, did not China close the borders to foreign travelers? Now i read the H7N9 ? virus have been isolated in Taiwan, a nearby Island to the mainland. Any predictions on this virus and the operations of the Chinese Border and Visa Patrol within the next 60 days, as i have my ticket and visa in hand. Naturally, if the Chinese close the border, my claim of 'force majeur' will be lost on them and i will lose the ticket and maybe hotel costs. I also read that this virus in especially virulent with a high degree of human mortality so if the choice is stay alive or lose money...hm, let me think on that..
New China virus and travel to there
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 2 How to access to Kanazawa New Shinkansen Service March
- 3 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 4 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 5 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 6 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 7 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 8 Osaka shopping
- 9 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 10 Penang
- 11 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 12 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 13 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 14 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 15 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 16 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 17 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 18 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 19 Restaurants and Things to do at night
- 20 Takayama ideas in April?
- 21 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 22 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 23 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 24 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U
- 25 4-1/2 days in Seoul