When the SARS virus occurred, 2003?, did not China close the borders to foreign travelers? Now i read the H7N9 ? virus have been isolated in Taiwan, a nearby Island to the mainland. Any predictions on this virus and the operations of the Chinese Border and Visa Patrol within the next 60 days, as i have my ticket and visa in hand. Naturally, if the Chinese close the border, my claim of 'force majeur' will be lost on them and i will lose the ticket and maybe hotel costs. I also read that this virus in especially virulent with a high degree of human mortality so if the choice is stay alive or lose money...hm, let me think on that..
New China virus and travel to there
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 2 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 3 Bali in begging of July
- 4 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 5 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 6 Bali - January 2015
- 7 Hiring a car and driver in Bali
- 8 Need help planning a trip to Myanmar, Laos and Vietnam
- 9 Taken to the police station for not carrying documents... please, help!
- 10 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 11 Sri Lanka itinerary-please critic
- 12 meeting at beijing airport
- 13 One week in Tokyo
- 14 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 15 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 16 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 17 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 18 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 19 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 20 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 21 Hotel in Singapore
- 22 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 23 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 24 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 25 Visa Cambodia