When the SARS virus occurred, 2003?, did not China close the borders to foreign travelers? Now i read the H7N9 ? virus have been isolated in Taiwan, a nearby Island to the mainland. Any predictions on this virus and the operations of the Chinese Border and Visa Patrol within the next 60 days, as i have my ticket and visa in hand. Naturally, if the Chinese close the border, my claim of 'force majeur' will be lost on them and i will lose the ticket and maybe hotel costs. I also read that this virus in especially virulent with a high degree of human mortality so if the choice is stay alive or lose money...hm, let me think on that..
New China virus and travel to there
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 2 china
- 3 Sri Lanka trip Sept 2014
- 4 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 5 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 6 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 7 Mid Dec trip - Trying to plan alone **Feedback please****
- 8 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 9 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 10 New airport in Mumbai
- 11 Advice me to select saving plans in terms of free roaming
- 12 South East Asia
- 13 Driving in Laos
- 14 Two questions about Thailand
- 15 One week in Tokyo
- 16 Agent to book domestic Nepal flights
- 17 Ideal itereneray for Nepal
- 18 Six hours in Seoul, Korea
- 19 Where to next after watching Nanjing 2014 YOG
- 20 Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?
- 21 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 22 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?
- 23 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 24 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 25 Flights from Bangkok to Phnom Penh