When the SARS virus occurred, 2003?, did not China close the borders to foreign travelers? Now i read the H7N9 ? virus have been isolated in Taiwan, a nearby Island to the mainland. Any predictions on this virus and the operations of the Chinese Border and Visa Patrol within the next 60 days, as i have my ticket and visa in hand. Naturally, if the Chinese close the border, my claim of 'force majeur' will be lost on them and i will lose the ticket and maybe hotel costs. I also read that this virus in especially virulent with a high degree of human mortality so if the choice is stay alive or lose money...hm, let me think on that..
New China virus and travel to there
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 2 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 3 Phuket
- 4 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 5 Destination Bangkok, again
- 6 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 7 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 8 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 9 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 10 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 11 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 12 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 13 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 14 India, What Can I Say!
- 15 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 16 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 17 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 18 Travel during China national week?
- 19 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 20 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 21 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 22 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 23 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 24 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 25 Angkor - when to go?