When the SARS virus occurred, 2003?, did not China close the borders to foreign travelers? Now i read the H7N9 ? virus have been isolated in Taiwan, a nearby Island to the mainland. Any predictions on this virus and the operations of the Chinese Border and Visa Patrol within the next 60 days, as i have my ticket and visa in hand. Naturally, if the Chinese close the border, my claim of 'force majeur' will be lost on them and i will lose the ticket and maybe hotel costs. I also read that this virus in especially virulent with a high degree of human mortality so if the choice is stay alive or lose money...hm, let me think on that..
New China virus and travel to there
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Magical India
- 2 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 3 Visit To Goa
- 4 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 5 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 6 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 7 Myanmar Tour- Odysseys Unlimited or Asia Transpacific
- 8 Pindaya -to visit or not?
- 9 BLS International - Frustrating Passport Renewal Process
- 10 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 11 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 12 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 13 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 14 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 15 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 16 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 17 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 18 South East Asia
- 19 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 20 India's Online VISA Application
- 21 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 22 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 23 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 24 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 25 Myanmar and Mt Popa