When the SARS virus occurred, 2003?, did not China close the borders to foreign travelers? Now i read the H7N9 ? virus have been isolated in Taiwan, a nearby Island to the mainland. Any predictions on this virus and the operations of the Chinese Border and Visa Patrol within the next 60 days, as i have my ticket and visa in hand. Naturally, if the Chinese close the border, my claim of 'force majeur' will be lost on them and i will lose the ticket and maybe hotel costs. I also read that this virus in especially virulent with a high degree of human mortality so if the choice is stay alive or lose money...hm, let me think on that..
New China virus and travel to there
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 2 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 3 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 4 vietnam and laos
- 5 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 6 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 7 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 8 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 9 Connaught Place
- 10 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 11 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 12 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 13 My SEA trip - photos update
- 14 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 15 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 16 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do
- 17 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?
- 18 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 19 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 20 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 21 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 22 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 23 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 24 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 25 1 week in Southeast Asia