When the SARS virus occurred, 2003?, did not China close the borders to foreign travelers? Now i read the H7N9 ? virus have been isolated in Taiwan, a nearby Island to the mainland. Any predictions on this virus and the operations of the Chinese Border and Visa Patrol within the next 60 days, as i have my ticket and visa in hand. Naturally, if the Chinese close the border, my claim of 'force majeur' will be lost on them and i will lose the ticket and maybe hotel costs. I also read that this virus in especially virulent with a high degree of human mortality so if the choice is stay alive or lose money...hm, let me think on that..
New China virus and travel to there
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 2 Golden Triangle Voyage – An Awesome Experience in India
- 3 Traditional & Cultural Safari in India through Golden Triangle
- 4 China with Collette Tours
- 5 Exploring Thailand
- 6 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok
- 7 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 8 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 9 Traveling solo to Thailand and looking for recommended tour company
- 10 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 11 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 12 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 13 Buying cycling clothes in Bangkok
- 14 Ho Chi Minh Mekong delta, pnom penh
- 15 Back from Kyoto, Koyasan, Hiroshima, Miyajima, Kyushu. Questions welcome!
- 16 K.L. Ideas on Hotel so on.
- 17 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 18 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 19 How would you organize this itinerary?
- 20 Experience using River Mekong or SST travel agencies?
- 21 Japan in December
- 22 Places to visit in India in October
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 24 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 25 Feedback on our C&K India itinerary