When the SARS virus occurred, 2003?, did not China close the borders to foreign travelers? Now i read the H7N9 ? virus have been isolated in Taiwan, a nearby Island to the mainland. Any predictions on this virus and the operations of the Chinese Border and Visa Patrol within the next 60 days, as i have my ticket and visa in hand. Naturally, if the Chinese close the border, my claim of 'force majeur' will be lost on them and i will lose the ticket and maybe hotel costs. I also read that this virus in especially virulent with a high degree of human mortality so if the choice is stay alive or lose money...hm, let me think on that..
New China virus and travel to there
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 2 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 3 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 4 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 5 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 6 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 7 Destination Bangkok, again
- 8 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 9 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 10 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 11 Indonesian visa update
- 12 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 13 Vietnam October 2014
- 14 Distance from Tokyo to port of Yokohama
- 15 Interesting article about "Good News" being tweeted about Tibet
- 16 Shoes for 6 inches of water
- 17 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 18 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 19 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 20 3 days in Teheran
- 21 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 22 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 23 Myranmar VISA
- 24 new visa fees for Indonesia as of mid-July, 2014
- 25 slightly... paranoid parent