When the SARS virus occurred, 2003?, did not China close the borders to foreign travelers? Now i read the H7N9 ? virus have been isolated in Taiwan, a nearby Island to the mainland. Any predictions on this virus and the operations of the Chinese Border and Visa Patrol within the next 60 days, as i have my ticket and visa in hand. Naturally, if the Chinese close the border, my claim of 'force majeur' will be lost on them and i will lose the ticket and maybe hotel costs. I also read that this virus in especially virulent with a high degree of human mortality so if the choice is stay alive or lose money...hm, let me think on that..
New China virus and travel to there
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 2 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 3 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 4 Amphawa Floating Market
- 5 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 6 Camping spots and places in Singapore
- 7 Myanmar itinerary help
- 8 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 9 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 10 Best way to Shimla from Delhi ?
- 11 Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?
- 12 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 13 Malaysian honeymoon
- 14 Places to buy Malaysian fine crafts
- 15 Looking for a good travel agent to plan Vietnam Laos and ?? Travel
- 16 Introducing Con Dao Islands
- 17 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 18 Burma? Laos? Cambodia? Vietnam? - I need some help!
- 19 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 20 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 21 Krabi island tours
- 22 Phuket/ Krabi Trip
- 23 Mao Lak and Kata/Karon/Surin or Krabi and Kata/Karon/Surin?
- 24 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 25 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!