When the SARS virus occurred, 2003?, did not China close the borders to foreign travelers? Now i read the H7N9 ? virus have been isolated in Taiwan, a nearby Island to the mainland. Any predictions on this virus and the operations of the Chinese Border and Visa Patrol within the next 60 days, as i have my ticket and visa in hand. Naturally, if the Chinese close the border, my claim of 'force majeur' will be lost on them and i will lose the ticket and maybe hotel costs. I also read that this virus in especially virulent with a high degree of human mortality so if the choice is stay alive or lose money...hm, let me think on that..
New China virus and travel to there
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 2 Angkor Wat guide
- 3 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 4 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 5 thai air Discovery pass question
- 6 CAMBODIA to VIETNAM
- 7 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 8 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 9 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 10 Kllok Travel for Hong Kong. Anybody use it?
- 11 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 12 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 13 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 14 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 15 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 16 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 17 10 days in South Korea?
- 18 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 19 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 20 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 21 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 22 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 23 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 24 India at the end of May
- 25 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience