I'm doing a quick trip to Hong Kong at the end of Feb and wanted to do a day trip over to Macau. While I'm not a gambler, I wanted stop in and see the new casinos Wynn & others have built. I was planning on taking the ferry/hydrofoil over. Is the terminal within walking distance? Are there maps of the city available? Is there anything else I shouldn't miss while there? I was planning just to stay for a couple of hours and wanted to walk around or take public transit. I'm a woman travelling solo, and I assume I should be fine during the day. Any comments, or suggestions are welcome!
New Casinos in Macau
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 2 Currency in South Korea
- 3 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 4 India - 2 Days only
- 5 5 nights - New delhi, Agra, Jaipur - How to plan
- 6 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 7 Best way to Shimla from Delhi ?
- 8 Driver in South India
- 9 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 10 Places to visit in India in October
- 11 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 12 Kyushu rail pass
- 13 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 14 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 15 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 16 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts
- 17 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 18 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 19 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 20 6 full days in Yagoon
- 21 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 22 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 23 Amphawa Floating Market
- 24 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 25 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan