Looking for mid range accommodation in either location. How do New Bagan and Nyaung U compare?
Which is the better choice to stay in, in terms of restaurants and facilities within New Bagan and Nyaung U?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 2 50th Anniversary trip
- 3 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 4 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 5 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 6 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 7 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 8 Help - India take 2
- 9 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 10 CNX late arrival?
- 11 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 12 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 13 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 14 best singapore hotel
- 15 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 16 is this a good travel plan?
- 17 currency conversion
- 18 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 19 The truth about elephant tourism
- 20 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 21 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 22 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 23 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 24 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 25 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary