Apologies if this has already been posted....
Citizens of the following countries will now get 30 days visa exempt stamp when entering Thailand OVERLAND.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 50th Anniversary trip
- 2 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 3 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 4 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 5 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 6 Help - India take 2
- 7 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 8 CNX late arrival?
- 9 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 10 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 11 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 12 best singapore hotel
- 13 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 14 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 15 is this a good travel plan?
- 16 currency conversion
- 17 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 18 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 19 The truth about elephant tourism
- 20 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 21 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 22 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 23 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 24 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 25 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary