Now that Nepal has a new government run by a Maoist PM, do you think the strikes will stop and the country will become more accessible to tourists? We are planning to go in December and were worried when they couldn't form a goverment for several months, but now it looks to me like things will be ok. But, I'd like the opinion of someone with more information about the country. Thanks!
Nepal's New Government
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 2 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 3 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 4 April in Bangkok, again!
- 5 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 6 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 7 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 8 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 9 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 10 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 11 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 12 How safe is Delhi/India
- 13 Malaria
- 14 Vietnam and coffee
- 15 I'm going to Japan!
- 16 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 17 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 18 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 19 Cherry blossom
- 20 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 21 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal
- 22 Shopping in Akhiabara
- 23 Which Putu in Bali????
- 24 Calling all Boracay experts!
- 25 10 hour layover in Tokyo Narita Airport