Now that Nepal has a new government run by a Maoist PM, do you think the strikes will stop and the country will become more accessible to tourists? We are planning to go in December and were worried when they couldn't form a goverment for several months, but now it looks to me like things will be ok. But, I'd like the opinion of someone with more information about the country. Thanks!
Nepal's New Government
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 help with itinerary!
- 2 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 3 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 4 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 5 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 6 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 7 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 8 Christmas Time in India
- 9 Thailand Flights-Bangkok to Phuket
- 10 Having doubts with China
- 11 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 12 Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- 13 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 14 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 15 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 16 What are the best near places to tour from Panchalingeswar in Odisha
- 17 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 18 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 19 Estimating hours on road - Samcheok to Gyeongju to Daejeon in one day?
- 20 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 21 Myanmar podcast
- 22 Chiang Mai, Thailand airport departure tax
- 23 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 24 Burma with a toddler
- 25 .INDONESIA, ETC...great new book!