I am planning to go to Nepal from the 19th of September till the 28th of September. unfortunately i just planned it suddenly, because i am in a country nearby and i have no idea about what to do and where to go. I just had these 9 days free and i chose to spend them in Nepal.
I would appreciate some help in order to see the most that i can in this limited period of time. i am thinking about booking some tour once i am in Kathmandu. Are there travel agencies there that can find an available tour without prior notice? If i should prebook a tour do you have any travel agency to propose? Or should i just try to go backpacking using the public transport? But if i do that, where should i go and what to visit? I am confused.. Usually i plan my trips carefully but this happened suddently. I should also say that i will be alone and this causes an additional cost in most tours as i know since prices are usually calculated for two or more persons.
thank you for any suggestion,
Nepal. What to do in 8 days??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Castle & King
- 2 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 3 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 4 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 5 Tourism Industry
- 6 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 7 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 8 200cc UTV for teenagers
- 9 Independent female traveller
- 10 One week in India
- 11 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 12 Travel Within -- The Art of Living International Center, Bangalore
- 13 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 14 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 15 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights
- 16 North Vietnam Again!
- 17 Bangkok airport taxi options
- 18 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 19 Complex Travel Group - Doable? Safe?
- 20 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 21 6 nights at Bahdhavgahr, or split between Bandhavgarg and Kanha?
- 22 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 23 Borneo or Sri Lanka for vacation?
- 24 reviews wanted for Sinorama tour company
- 25 We Recommend Our Guides! Saigon, Hanoi, Phnom Penh, Angkor