I am planning to go to Nepal from the 19th of September till the 28th of September. unfortunately i just planned it suddenly, because i am in a country nearby and i have no idea about what to do and where to go. I just had these 9 days free and i chose to spend them in Nepal.
I would appreciate some help in order to see the most that i can in this limited period of time. i am thinking about booking some tour once i am in Kathmandu. Are there travel agencies there that can find an available tour without prior notice? If i should prebook a tour do you have any travel agency to propose? Or should i just try to go backpacking using the public transport? But if i do that, where should i go and what to visit? I am confused.. Usually i plan my trips carefully but this happened suddently. I should also say that i will be alone and this causes an additional cost in most tours as i know since prices are usually calculated for two or more persons.
thank you for any suggestion,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/rush-force-xt/
- 2 Natural remedies for diabetes
- 3 Traveling with Diabetes type 2 in India
- 4 Any reputable Online Store of Phones from Hong Kong?
- 5 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 6 Bangkok hotel - River sides pros/cons
- 7 Bangkok hotel - Feedback requested on specific hotels
- 8 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 9 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 10 Travelling to Malaysia with an invalid Australian Passport
- 11 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 12 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 13 Phuket
- 14 Which locations should I select for my Goa trip?
- 15 Japan: ATM Machines
- 16 In Spite of Old and Dilapidated, more Creators Were Attracted
- 17 Don't forget the wellies...
- 18 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 19 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 20 So, why go to Vietnam?
- 21 Anthony Bourdain - Parts Unknown in VN
- 22 Vientiane and ??
- 23 Air Asia now fly to Luang Prabang
- 24 A great trip in India
- 25 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?