I am planning to go to Nepal from the 19th of September till the 28th of September. unfortunately i just planned it suddenly, because i am in a country nearby and i have no idea about what to do and where to go. I just had these 9 days free and i chose to spend them in Nepal.
I would appreciate some help in order to see the most that i can in this limited period of time. i am thinking about booking some tour once i am in Kathmandu. Are there travel agencies there that can find an available tour without prior notice? If i should prebook a tour do you have any travel agency to propose? Or should i just try to go backpacking using the public transport? But if i do that, where should i go and what to visit? I am confused.. Usually i plan my trips carefully but this happened suddently. I should also say that i will be alone and this causes an additional cost in most tours as i know since prices are usually calculated for two or more persons.
thank you for any suggestion,
Nepal. What to do in 8 days??
- 1 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 2 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 3 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 4 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 5 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 6 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 7 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 8 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 9 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 10 Anyone in Bangkok
- 11 United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?
- 12 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 13 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 14 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 15 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 16 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 17 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 18 Travel Insurance
- 19 South East Asia
- 20 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 21 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 22 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 23 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 24 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 25 Destinations near Hat Yai?