I am planning to go to Nepal from the 19th of September till the 28th of September. unfortunately i just planned it suddenly, because i am in a country nearby and i have no idea about what to do and where to go. I just had these 9 days free and i chose to spend them in Nepal.
I would appreciate some help in order to see the most that i can in this limited period of time. i am thinking about booking some tour once i am in Kathmandu. Are there travel agencies there that can find an available tour without prior notice? If i should prebook a tour do you have any travel agency to propose? Or should i just try to go backpacking using the public transport? But if i do that, where should i go and what to visit? I am confused.. Usually i plan my trips carefully but this happened suddently. I should also say that i will be alone and this causes an additional cost in most tours as i know since prices are usually calculated for two or more persons.
thank you for any suggestion,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 US : Norton Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 Norton 24*7
- 2 Mount Koya
- 3 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 4 Twin rooms in Japan
- 5 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 6 Idiotic time zone question
- 7 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 8 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 9 Sometahing is wrong
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 sri lanka- tips required
- 12 base bangkok or manilla
- 13 Christmas in the Alps
- 14 Change my Itinerary?
- 15 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 16 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 17 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 18 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 19 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 20 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 21 Impressions of India
- 22 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 23 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 24 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 25 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!