I am planning to go to Nepal from the 19th of September till the 28th of September. unfortunately i just planned it suddenly, because i am in a country nearby and i have no idea about what to do and where to go. I just had these 9 days free and i chose to spend them in Nepal.
I would appreciate some help in order to see the most that i can in this limited period of time. i am thinking about booking some tour once i am in Kathmandu. Are there travel agencies there that can find an available tour without prior notice? If i should prebook a tour do you have any travel agency to propose? Or should i just try to go backpacking using the public transport? But if i do that, where should i go and what to visit? I am confused.. Usually i plan my trips carefully but this happened suddently. I should also say that i will be alone and this causes an additional cost in most tours as i know since prices are usually calculated for two or more persons.
thank you for any suggestion,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 2 Tokyo hotel help
- 3 Private tours in Northern India
- 4 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 5 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 6 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 7 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 8 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 9 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 10 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 11 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 12 Beware of China Job, Study & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 13 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 14 Vietnam visa
- 15 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 16 Family Friendly Penang
- 17 Train trip costs help please
- 18 Weather forecast
- 19 Bali - What to do?
- 20 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 21 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 22 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 23 Sri Lanka advice
- 24 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 25 Ryokan in Japan