I am planning to go to Nepal from the 19th of September till the 28th of September. unfortunately i just planned it suddenly, because i am in a country nearby and i have no idea about what to do and where to go. I just had these 9 days free and i chose to spend them in Nepal.
I would appreciate some help in order to see the most that i can in this limited period of time. i am thinking about booking some tour once i am in Kathmandu. Are there travel agencies there that can find an available tour without prior notice? If i should prebook a tour do you have any travel agency to propose? Or should i just try to go backpacking using the public transport? But if i do that, where should i go and what to visit? I am confused.. Usually i plan my trips carefully but this happened suddently. I should also say that i will be alone and this causes an additional cost in most tours as i know since prices are usually calculated for two or more persons.
thank you for any suggestion,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India - Bangalore, Mysore & Agra
- 2 5 weeks in Japan
- 3 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 4 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 5 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 6 Requesting Passport Number
- 7 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 8 Kompong Kleang or Kompong Phluk?
- 9 Eating in India
- 10 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 11 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 12 Phu Quoc
- 13 looking for Vietnam based TA to help plan trip
- 14 China and Japan help
- 15 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 16 Help! India Visa question....
- 17 Singapore hotel
- 18 Splitting time between Hoi An and Hue
- 19 Indonesia in February/rainy season
- 20 Still contemplating SEA this winter and have questions
- 21 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions
- 22 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 24 Solo female first-timer: Thailand
- 25 Shanghai Pollution in January 2016