I am planning to go to Nepal from the 19th of September till the 28th of September. unfortunately i just planned it suddenly, because i am in a country nearby and i have no idea about what to do and where to go. I just had these 9 days free and i chose to spend them in Nepal.
I would appreciate some help in order to see the most that i can in this limited period of time. i am thinking about booking some tour once i am in Kathmandu. Are there travel agencies there that can find an available tour without prior notice? If i should prebook a tour do you have any travel agency to propose? Or should i just try to go backpacking using the public transport? But if i do that, where should i go and what to visit? I am confused.. Usually i plan my trips carefully but this happened suddently. I should also say that i will be alone and this causes an additional cost in most tours as i know since prices are usually calculated for two or more persons.
thank you for any suggestion,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://platinumcleanserinfo.com/neuactive/
- 2 India itinerary critique please
- 3 Japan Itinerary!
- 4 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 5 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 6 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 7 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 8 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 9 Magical India
- 10 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 11 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 12 Vientiane and ??
- 13 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 14 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 15 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 16 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 17 Himachal Pradesh
- 18 Luggage size China ?
- 19 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 20 Thai Elephants
- 21 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 22 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 23 Sri Lanka in August
- 24 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 25 Japan/Korea/HK