Is it fairly easy to get the Visa for Nepal at the Kathmandu Airport? I'm debating whether I should get it before I arrive by sending my passport to the US Embassy or just get it on arrival. I'm arriving to KTM around 10pm, should I expect any visa problem if I choose to get it on arrival?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 2 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 3 Bali Question
- 4 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 5 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 6 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 7 Vietnam - Questions
- 8 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 9 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 10 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 11 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 12 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 13 Osaka shopping
- 14 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 15 Takayama ideas in April?
- 16 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 17 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 18 SW China or Myanmar for 2 weeks+ in NOV???
- 19 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 20 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 21 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 22 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 23 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 24 How to access to Kanazawa New Shinkansen Service March
- 25 First time visiting Japan. Please help